When Should I Transplant This Little Lady?

Wow, very nice. Good job

Thankyou!

haha
SAM_65963.JPG

SAM_6603.JPG

The best part :)

How about another update on your equiptment, strians and nutrient regieme?

Thanks for following my progress. Things are rocking 2 weeks in to flowering! Hoping the stretch stops right where it is with the closest limbs 10 inches from the reflector. I set up the tent as well as I could. I'm using a 400w HPS in addition to my 2x490watt Mars Hydro LEDs. I originally had a 6" scrubber setup cooling the hood and the 4" scrubber filtering the tent, but my neighbor complained of the low muffling sound coming through the ceiling. Temps are stable around 79 degrees and CO2 system is setup and working.

3 parts coco
1 part perlite/vermicuite/rice hulls mixed together (for drainage and hulls add silica)
.8 parts EWC (bit less than 25% of total soil. In this case about 1 gallon)

I used 1 tbsp per gallon of soil mix for all of the soil amendments. Except for guano. I added a little extra. About 1.5 tbsp per gal.

1tbsp per gallon doolomite lime

1 tbsp per gal Azomite Rock Dust

I hydrated the compressed coco coir with earthworm tea from the local hydro shop to jump start the microbes.

I water with quarter - half strength Cal Mag, Silica, Super Thrive and ReCharge
SAM_6639.JPG

ELAMIGOVERDE-Picture-Template-Recovered_j2.jpg

SAM_6939.JPG

ELAMIGOVERDE-Picture-Template-Recovered.jpg

SAM_7011.JPG

SAM_7026.JPG

The clones are rooting nicely as well. Thanks to the products I am using, I have had about a 90% success rate with my babies.

SAM_6963.JPG

More updates and videos can be found on Facebook and Youtube

Current strains are Martian Candy OG (Flowering now)

Sour Diesel (BIggest plant in Veg) more Martian Candy Clones than I need and Browdirt's Revenge in seedling stage

seedlings-browndirt.jpg

sourd6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom