When to add nutes for these young plants and transplant

kisshell

Hi Guys,
This is the 12th day of the first plant and the 9th day of the second plant.

Not sure how but the first plant lost one of its second node leaves and so maybe that's why it's smaller than the younger one.
Comparing side by side, the younger one was also darker green compared to the older one.

Do I now start adding nitrosol(12-2-13) now for the first plant?
Nitrosol Liquid Blood & Bone Concentrate - Amgrow

Also not sure when to add or do i even have to add Cal Mag. I have one with 4-0-0

I am planning to grow the first one in Tomato veg and herb slow fertilizer

While the second plant on the seedling mix and feed it regularly.

And when do you think I should transplant. Do I also need mycorrhizal fungi while transplanting?

A B.jpg

A.jpg

B.jpg

I would wait on the nutes for now since the soil already has added nutrients too. Typically don’t transplant until the foliage extends beyond the edges of the container. Yes add mycos to root zone when you transplant.

there’s a handful of Aussies that hang out over at Tralas place, stop in and say hello heres link >>>> Trala’s Tent

edit to add: yeah hold off on that cal-mag for now too. Also those 12-2-13 nutes are kinda hot and need to be dialed back

do you have a journal up? we can get a few people to tag team and keep an eye on ya cuz we are scattered across the land different times zones and what not…

I would wait on the nutes for now since the soil already has added nutrients too. Typically don’t transplant until the foliage extends beyond the edges of the container. Yes add mycos to root zone when you transplant.

there’s a handful of Aussies that hang out over at Tralas place, stop in and say hello heres link >>>> Trala’s Tent

edit to add: yeah hold off on that cal-mag for now too. Also those 12-2-13 nutes are kinda hot and need to be dialed back

do you have a journal up? we can get a few people to tag team and keep an eye on ya cuz we are scattered across the land different times zones and what not…
Thanks mate.
I did put my first journal. Hope you can help me. Here is the link to my journal. I have also posted this on there.

Back
Top Bottom