When to flush for harvest based on trichomes?

lljusell

hi everyone im 4 or 5 weeks into flowering and was wondering when to start the two week harvest flush by the trichomes not how old they are ,i have two girls what are about 7-8week flowering time,well thats what it said on the packet
set up:
indoor in coco
canna a&b
canna 13-14
canna boost
and calmag
r/o water
420-magazine-mobile1927616996.jpg
420-magazine-mobile410619409.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1981221664.jpg

.✌️

From the looks of your pictures needs that a while tell her this but two weeks is the max if you'll need to flush it all depends on how heavy you use nutrients on how long you need to flush

Depends on what kind of high you're looking for... The clearer the tri's the more a head high... There is such a thing as too clear meaning they are just not ready for harvest! If you are in week 6 or more they should still be very clear? Any sings of cloudy and your getting closer to harvest... An amber color will more of a couch lock... I prefer a cloudy to amber more cloudy than amber though! If you decide what you're looking for at fist sign start your flush... 10 days will be a good flush... Flush them well and harvest at desired high.. To reiterate Clear = head Amber= couch loch cloudy= in between! Your call... Good luck and Happy Growing...

i was planning on harvesting around 40% cloudy 60% amber or 50/50.at what % of clear and cloudy trichomes would you start flushing.i had a mix up with my lighting schedule at the start of flowering,my digital timer was on random and i don't know if i count from the time of the flip to 12/12 or from the time you start to see pre flowers?so god knows what week we're on
.✌️

Easy answer for you man. When you see about 3 amber out of every 10 trics. Or 30%. When she is done drying and curing you'll be closer to 50/50. But that combo always seems to ruin my buzz at the waves are too different. I like to see just a few ambers and all cloudy. But to each his own, this is where id start if I wanted 50/50

Also never harvest with clear trics. That is a rookie mistake. Your gonna lose potency and weight. Wait until you see about 30%. So start your flush at 10%-20% amber. Don't make this too hard on your self. Check each bud before you cut it as each one will mature differently.

I will say this. You have a while to go. All your weight comes in the last two weeks or so. Don't harvest until she's ready. Sometimes those trics can stay cloudy for a while. Make sure she is bulked up and check the middle of the plant to judge your time of flush.

Back
Top Bottom