When to harvest CBD strain Sour Tsunami

I have read conflicting info on harvestjng CBDstrains. I have read harvest early, harvest late, and on and on. Looking at the tricomes they are starting to turn brown so if thus was an indica or sativa I would be pulling them soon. So what's the take on CBDs

So Chris you are saying cloudy as in grayish cloudy or after it starts turning a brownish color? If its grayish I will be harvesting them tomorrow. Thanks for the info

I'd show some pics

If the trics on the buds, not leaves, leaves degrade much faster, if buds are Amber then yes harvest

But I'd like to see pics of the plant, buds and trics if possible

when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg
how-to-tell-a-marijuana-plant-is-ready-to-harvest-c62052097c07fb01.jpg
When_To_Harvest2.jpg

Thanks for the info but I am trying to find out if there was a difference between cannabis indica/sativa and a CBD strain harvest times. I have been growing for around 15 years thc strains but this is the first cbd strain.

Yes there is, why I asked for the pics

you harvest CBD , as I mentioned, when either all cloudy or mostly cloudy trics

if it starts to Amber you waited to long and you will loose CBD % and increase THC%

hope that helps

Yes there is, why I asked for the pics

you harvest CBD , as I mentioned, when either all cloudy or mostly cloudy trics

if it starts to Amber you waited to long and you will loose CBD % and increase THC%

hope that helps
I never knew this, thanks a lot:bongrip:

I let my ACDC go too long, had 1 of 3 I pollinated to creat strains, should have harvested the other two but let them all go too long

CBD was only about 14% , since I've harvested sooner

Thats what I needed. One of the plants has just started to go Amber. Harvest time. I tried taking pictures but just couldn't get one that showed anything. Thank you very much

I have read conflicting info on harvestjng CBDstrains. I have read harvest early, harvest late, and on and on. Looking at the tricomes they are starting to turn brown so if thus was an indica or sativa I would be pulling them soon. So what's the take on CBDs

You should harvest them when they are ripe just like a THC strain, unless you want a lower amount of thc. I don't believe you lose cbd and gain thc, cbd does seem to peak before thc though.

There were a lot of studies done on this at gw pharmaceuticals. it easy to find the pdfs from google. I highly recommend reading. They go into great detail about harvest times and light schedules. I might have the link in this thread...

Thank you Canafish. I will be reading

Back
Top Bottom