Where are all my MA growers at?

40' x 8' lost 10' from table and the hangers auto move plants to work space self watering and timed led strips hanging every foot don't all 4 rows so accurately grow space it's self sits around 30'x 8' going behind my garage fenced in yard will me delivered and leveled tomorrow let's see mass try to fine me on my compliance now got the green light for 30 plants in my paperwork with the licenses but could fit around 60 if needed

Kinda nervous me and my cousin invested all the money ourselves into the container and licenses but both of us have only grown with 1000wts and always soil and coco but big leap for now the container is set up as 100% hydro

I hope so put in over 100 hours in a week to get it done paid to have the whole thing designed by a botanist and printed by a cad expert for maximum space and specs

So fucking pumped this time next year hope to have my plans for an east coast seed bank up and running working on the inc. now fucking state says I need to be a non profit but as a CEO of a non profit I might just have to pay myself around 150k plus my one other investors salary

Amazing job, bro!!

I'd be more worried about thieves. There are some evil, jealous people in this world. Maybe paint it all black, or camo. Lol

That white of green says "Ganja". Ha!

You and Cousin got this on lock!! Just learn from any mistakes.

Good luck!

Wow...

Amazing job, bro!!

If be more worried about thieves. There are some evil, jealous people in this world. Maybe main it all black, or camo. Lol

That white of green says "Ganja". Ha!

You and Cousin got this on lock!! Just learn from any mistakes.

Good luck!

Wow...

I agree , I have like 5 plants and I get super nervous .. but it's legal as well is the thing, it would be breaking in entering, felony theft maybe for stealing medicine..

I agree , I have like 5 plants and I get super nervous .. but it's legal as well is the thing, it would be breaking in entering, felony theft maybe for stealing medicine..
I'm sure he has security measures in place, or soon to be. I'm just saying, be safe.

I'd even go so far as covering it with camo netting, or planting some weeping willow trees near the freight container. Call me paranoid. Lol

All joking aside, I'd at least hide the a.c. and powerbox hanging off the front.

*bong rip*

Fenced in yard 165 pound bull dog and it's under some serious lock and key I'm cleared for 30 plants so not worried about it too much I cant hide those colors there amazing it's got to be clean man soon to be my brand

420-magazine-mobile7905497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1315241275.jpg

First time grower. From the south shore. I have a little 2x4 tent with two random seeds I found and a friends auto flowering plant that switched indoors when I took it from him.

420-magazine-mobile728917471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile108139614.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1911103830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile746322942.jpg
420-magazine-mobile71656178.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1746589013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom