Where is a good place to stash weed?

it will not work in canada. anything over 30g is a summary offense. automatic fine and / or short jail time. think traffic ticket. it becomes indictable at higher amounts. meaning you get charged with trafficking automatically. think pablo's new digs.

legality was achieved to end organized crime participating in the industry and to allow law enforcement to dedicate resources to other issues. if you're running around with a pound they're gonna charge you with everything as it is clearly not considered personal at that amount, meaning you are participating in organized crime in the view of the law.
See my last response.. this is in Canada.. offense if its YOU holding.. there are some fines they can hit you with but a good lawyer is gold. Ive a relative and ive studied law albeit lightly. Respectfully intended but their opinion means nothing, its about what they can prove. If you have no priors it is unreasonable to assume you are guilty in any way, you for sure will be on radar at that point though, and you better a good actor. Read some understanding law "for dummies" ( no offense intended at all ), its a really messed up world we live in.. know the madness instead of being at the mercy of the wacky currents ;)

At least in my country, the cutting edge legal strategy of ‘Those drugs don’t belong to me’ hasn’t generally produced great results for the defendants.
It wil only work if you have no prior. I can't speak for elsewhere but this can work but like I've said you must be clean, and have a good lawyer. In general your cars contents are considered your own, you are still committing a crime transporting it, but may be able to strike a deal. Its not heroin, depending on where you live you gavecto weigh the opposition effortvto prosecute

Wouldn’t it make sense to hide it really well first, then you probably won’t even have to use the dubious ‘it’s not mine some hippy stashed it there’ argument?

Wouldn’t it make sense to hide it really well first, then you probably won’t even have to use the dubious ‘it’s not mine some hippy stashed it there’ argument?
Well yeah, a seal line kayak pack or just multiple vac bags for sure, but if you are just moving a pound or something then it is pretty easy to just backpack it, im also speaking of an older era here, where vac sealing stuff was not easy to come by, we used to use seal line kayak backpacks cause they are water tight so theoretically air tight, but there could always still be a smell, and if you went through a check stop or something you needed something to fall back on. This was different times, but i see no reason why it would not work today.. obviously avoiding any potential shitty situation is a better option.. like I ride an electric board that can go 38 kmh, and cops have seen me on it, but I still avoid being in their face.. they would rather not bother if im not being obvious.. i consider the same with weed. But always have a plan b in case shit happens.. I have a air bladder I pressurize when the winter rolls in, in worst case scenario power outage my dwc plants won't die cause I have air that I can bleed out to them .. is it awesome, no but its better than NO plan.. see what im saying :)

Also, ever had a dog check your car? They find anything vac bags, seal packs.. if you don't wipe down the surface exterior and be 100% accurate they will find it.. so have a plan. .. again, different world today..

Back
Top Bottom