Where is a good place to stash weed?

I'm canadian and if a cop wants to arrest me for having twice the ammount of pot were allowed to have vacuum sealed in my freezer he's definitely going to have a great name made out for him
I didn't know there was a limit for us Canadians to have at home. I know we cant have more than 28 grams on us out in public. I cant see there being a law on what we can have at home especially being allowed to grow 4 plants at once would be a bit strange to put a cap on what we can produce.

I didn't know there was a limit for us Canadians to have at home. I know we cant have more than 28 grams on us out in public. I cant see there being a law on what we can have at home especially being allowed to grow 4 plants at once would be a bit strange to put a cap on what we can produce.
Well I guess here in BC we are allowed 1000 grams or 2.2 pounds. Me personally speaking. I am on my 3rd grow. 1st and 2nd netted me 22 & 21 ounces. I still have some from my first grow. Not a lot but some. We have a 2nd house 179 miles from here. Legally, I cannot grow there since I ordinarily live here. I do not see anything that says I cannot store 2.2 pounds there. Funny thing is we rent our basement to the daughter. I could legally set up another grow there with her sorta me owning it. Or I can store 2.2 pounds upstairs and another 2.2 pounds in here suite. All in though. I would be hard pressed to smoke more than 4 or 5 joints a week. That begs the question, Why grow so much. I have a passion for making edibles and give them to family and friends. I do not sell them though. I assume the government figures how many people can indulge 2.2 pounds over the course of each grow. I did hear a rumor the boxer Mike Tyson was going through a pound a day.

Up to 150g in private, 30g in oublic, it varies each province

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201031-185048_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201031-185048_Chrome.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 10
You've been painting a picture of a pretty dangerous place. One in which cannabis growers and consumers are treated horribly and looked at as criminals. AND you've stated that you live amidst a nest of these "criminals." Who seem to know all about your plans to become the next criminal mastermind on the block.

The coffee must be pretty doggone good in your jails ;).
No one on my block has been to prison and most of them have been growing for many years.

Otherwise, next time one of your soon-to-be ex-neighbors sees you entering or leaving a shop (or your place of employment, which you also need to change), they'll just tag along so that when the local gestapo is pistol-whipping him/her to get the person to disclose the whereabouts of their stash, the person can say, "Hey, ease off copper, I know where a big-time drug producer lives/works/shops/etc. And he looks like an easy mark."
No one talks where I'm from. We all accept the consequences of getting caught.

I could be wrong, but it may be depending on what province your in? I didn't bother to look up any laws outside of Ontario.

Ontario 100% does not have any limit on what you can keep in your home, but you can only walk around outside with 1oz max.

Growing more then 4 plants in Ontario = 14yrs jail same for selling it. But its tottal fine to give it away to anyone who's 19+ for free.

I could be wrong, but it may be depending on what province your in? I didn't bother to look up any laws outside of Ontario.

Ontario 100% does not have any limit on what you can keep in your home, but you can only walk around outside with 1oz max.

Growing more then 4 plants in Ontario = 14yrs jail same for selling it. But its tottal fine to give it away to anyone who's 19+ for free.
Found it;

Limits for cannabis possession at home​

Under provincial and territorial rules, the amount of cannabis someone can possess at home is as follows:

No Limits: Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, the Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Prince Edward Island

British Columbia: 1,000 grams

Nunavut and Quebec: 150 grams

Saskatchewan and Yukon: No amount has been set

Found it;

Limits for cannabis possession at home​

Under provincial and territorial rules, the amount of cannabis someone can possess at home is as follows:

No Limits: Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, the Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Prince Edward Island

British Columbia: 1,000 grams

Nunavut and Quebec: 150 grams

Saskatchewan and Yukon: No amount has been set

Aaah gotcha guess im good with ny 1/2p till I walk to my car

Phillybonker, You asked if there can be an issue with freezing bud. Throw it in the freezer, pull a flower out some time later and it won't get a fly high and/or in a short time it has a nasty funk. Not always the case but I know several people that have had these happen.Two things can happen. Freezing trichomes then agitating the flower makes the trichomes fall off. Every time it is disturbed at all, you are separating it into hash and useless flower. Just like dry ice bubble hash. Second issue is from the thawing process. Cold things collect condensation.You have to redry the bud when you take it out. Moisture in the bud separates and crystalizes when frozen.(freeze drying) If you leave it closed up and thawing, the moisture is on the surface and promotes rot. I don't have a legal limit on how much per residence but I only have so much space. I use bubble bags to turn popcorn into hash or cook them down into edibles oil that can be frozen.Colas go into vacuum sealed 1/2 gallon jars in black toates in a cool closet or basement.Just opened a jar from 4 years ago and as good as the day I sealed it.

If you vac seal then freezer is fine, even in a zip lock if its a freezer zip lock it will be fine but it MUST be properly cured first. Here in Canada you are allowed legally to grow 2 plants per person with a maximum of 4 plants per household, note this is ANY pot plant weather budding or not, so.. gotv6 seedlings? You are violating the law.. we are all criminals here lol, legalization just means they are really not going to bother with it unless its huuuge, nobodys going to break my door down cause I have 6 plants, nobody knows either.. even after legalization, tell nobody :) so much easier to just keep the grow quiet cause people talk and if them talking causes you to lose a grow and get legal issues remember this: you can't spell, slaughter without laughter ;)

Remember its not about how much weed you have on your property its ( worst case scenario ) weather they can prove absolutely that it's your weed. When I drive places with weed a put it in a backpack in the trunk with nothing else, not hidden at all. If I get pulled over thats the hitchhikers backpack, I dropped him off a few turnoff back, never seen that backpack so it must be theirs... prove that I did NOT drop off a hitchhiker, if they can't do that then they literally have no case . Ive studied law a bit.

This is not legal advice but it's 4 plants per household in Canada regardless of how many people. There is no 2 per person rule that I've ever heard of. Pretty sure that's wrong. Also there are other rules about not being visible from public spaces and being kept in an inaccessible enclosure of a certain height if outdoors, locked or whatever is "reasonable" in any case. No limit on storage amounts on private property. 30g possession in public. Can be given away for free but not sold and presumably not bartered with. Some jurisdictions or municipalities may have stricter rules (especially on outdoor grows and rented properties I believe) but these are the overarching federal rules.

Back
Top Bottom