Where these in "clone" status too long?

You were right manning, i ran the rest of the cycle with the basement door always open. It was mildew and fought it till the end with PM wash. Also, the plants looked great all the way to the end, even with the mildew.
IMG_38708.JPG
IMG_38699.JPG

I fed these two bubblegums, compost tea and a light nute regimine of: Flora Nova flower, Floracious plus, bio root and Kool bloom. Then i finished off the plants last two weeks with hi-brix molasses and regular tap water. I NEVER PH'd the entire cycle, start to finish. never needed to, just kept them on a light diet and flushed them strictly between feedings.

Also, because of the PM issue i choose to go with DOC Buds, bud washing technique. So my method was:

1st (5 gal.) Bucket - Faucet warm water with a whole bottle of over the counter Hydrogen peroxide.
2nd (5 gal.) Bucket - faucet warm water with a cup full of fresh squeezed limon juice and a cup of regular arm and hammer baking soda.
3rd (5 gal.) Bucket - Clean faucet hot water.
4th (5gal.) bucket - Clean faucet cold water.

This technique rid me of the mold problem, it worked SO GREAT! didnt damage my buds, they dried beautifully and smell wonderful in there cozy jars, curing. This bud washing technique will be a part of my growing practices forever!

Now i was sceptical at first of this technique, but i trusted the hell out of peoples opinions on this website my entire grow and im honestly overly happy with my results. This community was great and has taught me so much, especially DOC BUD! everyone should check him out, he is a weed god. Love you guys thanks for everything, im signing out but feel free to stop by my current grow, i just hit flower with them and things are way better this go around.

Heres what two bubble gums got me. We used the trim for cannabutter (Super potent) and i smoked a bit of my weed and it smoked great, gave me a nice high. Still needs to cure a bit more.
IMG_39544.JPG
IMG_39626.JPG
IMG_39555.JPG

Back
Top Bottom