Where to Find Large Water Tanks / Reservoirs

Proliferation

I've been looking around for large size water tanks for ebb and grow reservoirs and wanted to share what I found.
I personally like the dark colored above ground water storage tanks that do not let in light.

Water Tanks, Plastic Tanks, Custom Plastic Tanks

They will match anybody's prices and instead of paying for shipping they have multiple locations across the country you can pick up your product if you so desire, only bc shipping containers of this size will usually cost at least $100.

:passitleft:

in the front range there are tons of supply stores like you mention but most did not carry actual potable water tanks. They have tanks that will work but are translucent and not technically for water... they are storage tanks for liquids like pesticides, etc.

I wanted an actual water tank that would not let in light and was actually made from product safe enough over time for potable water.

How large are you looking for? SKS recently started offering some smaller ones (I think 55 gallons is the largest). They also offer some other supplies that come in really handy & you can buy individually & also in cases (cheaper the more you purchase at a time). If you know someone you can order with locally, it can work out great. I've purchased form them multiple times & I like them a lot. They ship in different ways though, depending on what you order - some items will come in boxes, some things will come in thick bags & packaged loose, but everything's always come to be in good shape. They've got buckets in multiple sizes too, and offered in both square & round, which is nice. Anyway, here's the link. Maybe it will help someone.

Home: Plastic containers, plastic bottles and glass jars from Container & Packaging Supply

ETA: It will tell you in all the descriptions what items are food grade & what is not.

good info

i was looking for (did find it) approx 100gal res. It seems like it's easy to find 55gal and under but once you get over that typical 55gal size, the search has to be a little more refined.

Cheers:cool:

Back
Top Bottom