Which LED Grow light is better?

Calitrac209

Just wondering out of these two cheap led grow lights both 300W but i see it only 170-180 true watts , im not worried about that because i know its a cheap price

Heres the two led grow lights

Mars Hydro :
75102.JPG

Galaxy Hydro :
7782.JPG

I know the Galaxy led says its IR ( infared )not sure if thats good or not , if anyone had experience with them and can help me out . thanks

Get the Mars Hydro. I tried 2 other, slightly cheaper knock offs first, and returned both because power draw wasn't even close to the Mars that I got. I had one that was maybe 85W, and another that was like 130W, but both of the "300W" Mars Hydro models drew about 180-185W. Their light output seems better, and they are sponsor of this site. I would recommend getting one from their website, as it's only slightly more and you know you're getting the real deal. I think there are discount couppons floating around, and you should be able to get it for $100 or lower.

Spectrums are somewhat controversial, but I've heard it stated that IR isn't useful, as it is just heat for the plants (and humans).

Get the Mars Hydro. I tried 2 other, slightly cheaper knock offs first, and returned both because power draw wasn't even close to the Mars that I got. I had one that was maybe 85W, and another that was like 130W, but both of the "300W" Mars Hydro models drew about 180-185W. Their light output seems better, and they are sponsor of this site. I would recommend getting one from their website, as it's only slightly more and you know you're getting the real deal. I think there are discount couppons floating around, and you should be able to get it for $100 or lower.

Spectrums are somewhat controversial, but I've heard it stated that IR isn't useful, as it is just heat for the plants (and humans).

thanks man !

Back
Top Bottom