White buds

FWIW, I'm using California Lightworks Solar System 1100's. My light pattern is unique:
At 9pm, the lights start out 50% red then increase every 10 minutes 25% to 100% red, then I introduce 1% white and 5% blue and hold at 100% red, 10% white, 35% blue till early morning and reverse till lights out at 9am.

I was starting with the light distance at 2500 PAR at the closest tip, about 18" but they would stretch so fast into the lights it was bleaching the buds white and periodically sunburn the closest leaves.

Now I'm starting the lights each week at 24" and letting them stretch closer.

Peace, love and happiness

They're beautiful buds. Surprised no one is growing them this way for variety, uniqueness, beauty, and potentially less of a grassy flavor / taste - without the green, I'm guessing there's an absense of chlorophyll in the buds.

Albino bud?!

found it!! and yes, what you mentioned is the same it this thread here. They are calling it " hash tips " and the link mentions a bit more on the subject. The one part was not that the potency is diminished but more so that the yield of the plant is reduced.
To produce one is COOL regardless of what anyone else says. Kind of like a two headed goat or chicken, something you don't see to often and it is YOURS!!! Enjoy the fruits of your work and ...Peace.....
:420::bravo:

Thanks goofyfoot! I posted a couple pics to that thread too.

I sampled a white bud and it is plenty powerful. Not weak or damaged at all. Very smooth, too, especially for only a few days after harvest.

Back
Top Bottom