White Cookies - Crop King Seeds Sponsor

bootywax916

I am currently growing Two White Cookies under there own 138W Full Spectrum UFO LED in 5 Gallon buckets under 24hrs of light, using coco with bark chips, perlite, and a handful of worm castings. Im Running Nectar For the Gods Nutrient line feeding every two weeks or as needed. I must say So far im loving the "White Cookies" the structure of the plants nicely stacked with short inter node spacing. Indica dominate they have nice aromas of "girl scout cookies" and a hint of pine from the "White Widow". So far so good. im currently in week 4 of veg and there looking great! Below i have a few photos from my last update. Enjoy!! :)

Plant A
100_51421.JPG

Plant B
100_51492.JPG

it looks like that because my camera doesn't have white balance, its more pink off camera its suppose to be full spectrum. it has a variety of leds from red, blue, white, green, and infrared. actually works pretty good when you keep them close to the light.

ahh i have one full spec led but i dont think it does much, i think if i was going to only use led i would have solid blue and solid red and use cfl for the other spectrum's, but i dont think i am going all led anytime soon, they certainly look very happy

its more of a personal preference for me im not going to say led all the way because with hid, or hps you would have more growth in a shorter time period. but the way my room is set my veg tent can get to the upper 80s using hid, or hps with led it produces little or no heat. honestly im just doing what i have to do to keep my plants happy.

You wont be disappointed! very nice strain, and very a professional company. i hope you'll be posting a Grow journal ill be keeping up! :) Cheers and Enjoy!!

not only very nice but very consistent from what i can see along with my own seedling(3weeks) im super impressed and i cant wait to see what she can do in flower

Back
Top Bottom