White Cookies - Crop King Seeds Sponsor

We're now going into week 6 of veg I made a couple of changes to the grow we have added a 300W "Mars Hydro" led to cover more surface area because the ladies are exploding with growth!! So far so good! I did feed them this week, full strength with "Nectar For The Gods" nutrients and they seem to have taken it really well. Below i have some photos of the girls, Enjoy!! :)

Plant A
Week6_A.JPG

Week6_A_2_.JPG
Week6_A_3_.JPG

Plant B
Week6_B.JPG
Week6_B_2_.JPG
Week6_B_3_.JPG

We're now in week 7 of Veg looking really nice! I did feed them again this week Full strength, I'm thinking of taking them to week 10 then time for the flip! Enjoy! :)

Plant A
Week7_A_.JPG

Week7_A2_.JPG

Plant B
Week7_B_.JPG

Week7_B2_.JPG

i think topping is beter than fimming. just my opinion i haven't have as good structure as i do with topping when i fim.

ah, i see where the confusion is i took the top nodes completely off but the stem keep stretching until i cut it again. i topped once from the 3rd node then LST and mainline until i reach 12 even tops.

We're now on week 8 of veg, still no major changes to the grow but the girls are exploding with growth!! We gave them regular water this week because they look very happy. No need to feed if they don't need it! (; I'm thinking this will be the Last Week of Veg before i Flip the Lights On them. I Can't wait!! Below i have a few pics of the girls Enjoy!! :)

Plant A
Week8_A.JPG
Week8_A_2_.JPG

Plant B
Week8_B.JPG
Week8_B_.JPG

Hey Fellow growers sorry for the last 2 weeks we had some major changes to the grow, Our White Cookies are now OFFICIALLY in week 1 of flower!! No signs of pre flower but im sure in the next weeks we'll start to see some sights of flower development. As always i have some pics below hope you ENJOY!! Oh and of course HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :)

Plant A
A_Flower_week1.JPG

Plant B
B_Flower_Week1.JPG

Hey fellow growers, again i apologize about the lack of updates we are now in week 3 of flower and our "White Cookies" are now showing signs of pre flower! We gave them their first dose of flower nutrients and will continue do so so as needed. As always i have some pictures below i hope you enjoy!! :)

Plant A
A_Flower_Week3.JPG

Plant B
B_Flower_Week3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom