White flowers in top of canopy

As others have said already. It's just light bleaching. You may need to keep your eyes open for nanners. The heat stress sometimes cause the plants to hermie. Raise the lights a little bit if you didn't do that already

I kind of think the bleaching looks cool. I want to put mine too close as well so I can smoke albino buds.
The problem is that the white parts won't have much potency so i would avoid it if i could

420-magazine-mobile1785685521.jpg

Congrats on the harvest I had a friend check his bleached colas from Led being to close and they came back just as good results as the rest of the plant I am sorry I don't remember specs but I can get them for you as well as check out Lex's world on YouTube he talks bout it

The bleached parts of the flower (total of 1 gram) are smokeable, but you dont feel anything. Understandable. The Black Widow itself is great.
Starting with a uplifting energetic high, that transforms after an hour in a relaxing body stone. Your head stays up, really nice.
Very easy to grow. Very strong it can take a beating.
Little leaves in buds wich makes trimming very easy. Keep the butter close though, as the trichomes flourish. (I cut with butter)

Thanks for all the feedback. In a few weeks ill start a new grow. Haven't decided what to grow yet. Can start another BW... but I still have Girls Scout Cookies, Afghan Mass (auto), White Widow (auto), Royal Kush (auto), Critical Dream (auto) and something else but i forgot the name...

Youre right Spitz, I was late spotting the bleach. But it was so little overall, that i just waited. I could have cut it out earlier but she wasn't really showing that it bothered her. She just wants to live like everything else. Just keep fate in your plants, love and attention is the most important.

I just read an article on this and it is at least what it looks like in your an over production in Tricomes and resin. Great Job!!! Here is the article. Find Out Why White-Tipped Buds Could Mean More Trichomes - RQS Blog
Good find on the article. The original parts of the thread are from several years ago but I have run across the same sort of white flowers in the buds.

I figured it was the strain (always in the Girl Scout Cookies plants). It would show up later in flowering. The light was one of those 3 pod blue-purple lights.

The first couple that showed up were trimmed off but they kept coming back so I left them. Never did get al many as in the original poster's photos. I dried and cured as normal and no one complained about a taste or that the "high" was wrong or different.

After the second time it happened I took a few photos but some sort of server error keeps popping up. I will try to post a picture or two later.

Back
Top Bottom