White Widow Flowering - 180W LED Cabinet

Success from white seeds-Whats your experience?

ive been growing them for a while now. my calculations said i wouldve had clones off each plant & figured out the sex by now.
unfortunately i guess i made cuts too soon because 90% of them died....[anyone can add 2¢]
only 1 of WR4, WR & SLH3 survived the 1st cuts. WR4 was the healthiest and is in flower. the other 2 just made roots to start veg'ing. plus, i have a SLH2 that refuses to root OR die. the skin 'scabbed up' but no roots. today i made another 45 degree cut, taking an additional 1/8" off the bottom-hopefully that will help. SLH2 didnt make it. the cuts from it always died within 24hrs. i have that straggler plus ONE that survived the final cuts.
the 10 were taking too much space so the plants who showed character flaws(slow growth, uneven branching, sensitive to nutes, etc) were cut down to the fate of surviving to clone stage.
Remaing 'mothers' (1st place to last) are SLH4,WR,WR3,WR4,SLH3,CM2&SLH. a total of 7 left. im hoping 3 would be females, 1 out of each race.

The sex results are in for a few that have showed female hairs through flowering or pre-flower:
Critical Mass 2
White Russian 4
White Russian
ALL CONFIRMED FEMALE.

WR3, and Super Lemon Haze 1, 3 &4 are yet to be determined. SLH3 went into flower yesterday.

SLH 4 has fell to a defincency some how....the mid fan leaves are dying a dark green blotches color...im thinkin of adding Cal/Mag to the next watering....WR4 has a few yellow, brown spotted leaves but they may be yellowing from a recent clone session to grow new growth. but its a high chance im going to give it a shot of GROW formula on the next watering.
Pictures & Harvest is scheduled around February. By then, i hope to have some freash clones for OUTDOOR :grinjoint:

No pics before February?

Still subscribed, lol.

Sex Report cont.

This just in; SLH3, SLH4, WR, WR4, WR3 & CM2 are FEMALE! wow 6 of 7 female 1:7 male/female ratio-CLONES ANYONE???
SLH1 is yet to be determined. PLUS i kept WR2 after i literally stripped it down of ALL branches has FULLY recovered to a 14in beast. The sex of this one is TBD also.
FLOWERING REPORT:
The clones that have made it into flowering now have hairs and aroma. White Russian just wasnt vegged long enough to KEEP so both of them were lost. Critical Mass lives UP to its name with larger than average buds for zero to little veg time. The smell? "skittles"(purple bag) take all the flavors and put them in your mouth-that's it. Super Lemon Haze lives up to its name with the smell of lemon coughdrops. Smoke report in 8-10 weeks for a proper cure.

1217101810a.jpg

1217101812.jpg

the 7 mothers in 5gal buckets.
1217101813.jpg

SLH3 clone 20 days after cut.

alrighty im about 1 month from tasting my 1st bud from these white seeds. i had to flower that WR2 that grew back into a MONSTER. im leaving it in a small pot during flower. i also had to flower WR1 mother. also in flower are the SLH3 clones, got them to 18inches before i flowered and supercropped the main cola of each to give the lower growth a boost. And finally Road Runner is 2-3 weeks in flower and she is impressive for a Ruderalis-spicy aroma. Critical Mass is definatly getting ordered again. Its everything i love in a canibis plant. The lower growth is highly impressive, the colas are FAT and hairy, & the aroma is fruity as fuk!! Did i mention, easy to clone? White Russian is stubborn to clone for me. SLH speaks for itself. But the clone that i have 5 weeks in has very small buds for its size and is begging to yellow on the big fan leaves.
0115110251.jpg
WHITE RUSSIAN 2
0115110251a.jpg
2 SLH3 clone

0115110252.jpg
Road Runner-ruderalis in a 5gal pot.
0115110252a.jpg
2nd shot. Road Runner-ruderalis. super cropped on all branches to open the center. its 3 weeks. notice the bend in the center?
0115110253.jpg
overhead shot of Critcal Mass. very FRUITY aroma -purple skittles. 6 weeks in flower
0115110257.jpg
Critcal Mass main cola

Wow. almost got busted! my landlord calls me the day BEFORE and tells me a bank REP is coming by to 'messure' all the rooms of the house. So i had to think fast and do something. It got to the point where i made DWC containers and placed ALL MY FLOWERING PLANTS from the NFT into 3 different 30gal totes with like 3in of water in each. I then had to carry all of them one by one deep into the woods and covered them up with a black tarp. They stayed out there for 24hrs until i was able to recover them. Since then, i have coverted to ALL DWC-less maint AND im awaiting to see who survived. I placed them under 24hrs light and now they are back on normal light schedule. Fingers Crossed.

Success From White Seeds

I wanted to take a picture of my buds but i got lazy. This site has enough pics neway. But as a closing to this journal. I had great results with the white seeds that were sent to me. Majority were females-i was able to clone off everyone of them, and lastly, the harvest and smoke from the mother plants were excellent. SLH1 came out the best, the buds are super frosty.-you know what, i WILL post pics of those buds. but I got rid of the rest so theres no way i can show off those. White Russian was a hard cloner but a good producer-Critical Mass was an AWSOME producer, even wen unpruned!! Super Lemon Haze is very powerful of the 3 but takes way too long (14-16 weeks on 12/12) to fully fully mature, but still powerful if you pick early.
In the past, i had horrible experieces with white seeds that came in the mail but this time i was VERY fortunate.
I want to thank all my subscribers for your patience and checking back.
That ROADRUNNER ruderalis strain came out alright!! 3oz yield. Fat buds. Late High. 12weeks

Back
Top Bottom