White Indica - LED Grow 180W - Soil

Hey brother
One of your problems is your soil, Your soil is too compact. Don't skimp out on something like perlite. As you can see it makes a big difference. Your roots like oxygen and they cant get any if your soil is compacted. To late now but for next time. Also MJ loves h2o2 everyday. It helps with the oxygenation and keeps your roots healthy use the concentate at 3ml/gallon or 1ml/litre. also flush with straight water once a week.

True, I agree on this.. I tried mixing layer of different soils but i forgot adding perlite to it. Well, now i learnt the hard way. What comes to flushing, I always water with nutes every other time and plain water every other. h2o2 i have never used, i have to look into that next time.. Anyways, good tips, i'll remember these now.

True, I agree on this.. I tried mixing layer of different soils but i forgot adding perlite to it. Well, now i learnt the hard way. What comes to flushing, I always water with nutes every other time and plain water every other. h2o2 i have never used, i have to look into that next time.. Anyways, good tips, i'll remember these now.

MJ loves hydrogen peroxide.

Summary: Yield - very low (maybe 20g / plant), plants didn't grow height after changing cycle - suits well for low growrooms. Very sleepy and medicinal high, not for socializing IMHO but for my purposes - excellent. Also, poor male - female ratio with non-feminized seeds plus also doesn't root well which makes growing from cutlings a challenge. Definitely not the easiest strain i have grown, so wouldn't recommend for first timers.

So far sour cream is my favorite, and if i'm going to start another grow, i'm quite positive i'll do it Sour cream.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom