White Indica - LED Grow 180W - Soil

New pics. Plants getting ready flor ker-BLOOM in a matter of days now. I need to build the scrog first with my friend. Below is also a photo of the young.

DSC016541.JPG

DSC016533.JPG

DSC016552.JPG

Thanks for the support!

I Switched to 12/12 on before new year's, so now i will be watching the plants closely until they show their sex. I'll upload some new photos next week in my weekly update!

Gonna be tuff though - i decided to take an indefinite break from smoking as it feels like it started to have more and more negative effects on my mood and physical state (i began eating too much, doing less and less physical work, decreased interest in anythin -> increased weight, depression etc) as i have been smoking non-stop for a long time now. It's not caused by herb, but it surely hasn't helped lately. Anyone else had any similar experiences? It is a medicine for me, but it's seems like it starts to have negative side effects after prolonged continuous usage.

looking really good, i have the same ufo, get as close as 4in, problem of course is the others get little to no light. As for your mood, try late at night only, it really helps me the next day. Plus sleeping is better. My wife takes an anti-deprssant as well, the ganja is her bonus.

good luck to you

wct

4inch? wow that's close, i would need one / plant ... well, let's see how many turn out to be females first. They seem to be growing quite nicely so far.

Yea, that's a good idea. But i'll have a break here anyways, after that i'll go back to late nite smoking.

has anyone seen a grow report for l.e.d lights near the end or at harvest?? ive been looking all over and i can only find posts up to half way through the grow!! where is all the results man!!?!! lol

has anyone seen a grow report for l.e.d lights near the end or at harvest?? ive been looking all over and i can only find posts up to half way through the grow!! where is all the results man!!?!! lol

check my sig. I'm pretty close.

Are you looking for one for a specific LED or any LED? There are plenty out there and a ton that have just started.

Some of those you see that are only 1/2 done are from a banned former member.

nft4life - lookin' good bro

Well depending on the size of your grow room I would go another three weeks maybe a month. Plants look nice and healthy, keep up the good work ;)

Well depending on the size of your grow room I would go another three weeks maybe a month. Plants look nice and healthy, keep up the good work ;)

Thanks for the tip! I'm planning on vegging for a maximum of three weeks. Looks like the plants are getting bushy enough.

DSC017192.JPG

I don't know if you can see it from the pic but i've been doing some LSTing with these too in order to get the most out of the UFOs. So far so good! I'm starting to like this strain. Maybe i'll take a couple of more cutlings as the previous ones don't seem to flourish too well

Reading the other LED grow journals, I'm probably going to add the T5HOs to the flowering cycle. So, in order to maximise the yield, i will be adding 120w of PURple fluros to the grow when i decide to switcht to 12/12, probably next week, thus increasing the total wattage to 300w.

In purple spectrum there will be some extra blue, red, green plus the UV band which will supplement the red-blue-orange spectrum of the UFOs.

1_PURple.jpg

I'm probably going to add the T5HOs to the flowering cycle. So, in order to maximise the yield, i will be adding 120w of PURple fluros to the grow when i decide to switcht to 12/12, probably next week, thus increasing the total wattage to 300w.

It won't hurt, Big help for sure. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom