OldMacDonald's White Cookies Grow Journal - 2017

Some of our heavy feeders were developing the brown spots, too. We found the soil pH to be too alkaline and resulted in nutrient block. We now pH our water and teas down to help offset the alkalinity in the soil and we also add calmag to give them a boost. The brown spots won't go away, but the problem won't progress either. Good luck!

Some of our heavy feeders were developing the brown spots, too. We found the soil pH to be too alkaline and resulted in nutrient block. We now pH our water and teas down to help offset the alkalinity in the soil and we also add calmag to give them a boost. The brown spots won't go away, but the problem won't progress either. Good luck!

So the same issue could be caused by any pH imbalance, whether too high or too low?

I guess the first step is to flush and measure the pH.

I'll get it within the proper range then add a little calcium.

Anybody had luck with a foliar feeding of dolomite lime? That was in the plant deficiency thread linked above.

As you can see, my two surviving clones are sitting in with the flowering plants.

Due to life circumstances and discretion issues, I could not keep them in a separate veg room, so they started to flower.

I will either try to do it now and see if they revert to veg or I will just let them mature and have some mini popcorn buds.

I'm also going to sprout my remaining three seeds and get them going in a dedicated veg area.

So a few days ago, I cut a test bud and gave it some hang time. I'm currently high from my own bud. To be honest, it's not that great. It was loose and larfy and took two bowls to work. That being said, it was taken early and not allowed to cure at all.

Today I cut ten or so of the topmost major colas and hung them to dry. I'm going to do a staggered harvest, leaving tons of bottom colas to continue to develop another week or so.

I am already seeing some fattening in the top colas and I'm hoping to see the same from those below.

Congrats Mac! Yeah don't judge the high right after harvest. Gotta let em dry and cure a few weeks before the full effects start to set into the buds. Patience my friend!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom