White Widow flowering, low on crystals, hermying ? Need help

tripabit

Hello, please read all the info first so you can figure out what I did wrong. Thank you !

This is my second grow and did it with some White Widow seeds form SeedBank or something like that.

More information :

Vegetative stage : 6 weeks. (+/- 1 week)
Nutes : Bio Biz.
Soil : Special Bio Biz Growing Soil.
Light power : Around 350 Watt CFL, 6500k COLD.
Light program : 20 ON 4 OFF.

Flowering stage : 8 weeks , now week 8 and 2 days.
Nutes : Bio Biz + Terra Flores for Flowering.
Light power : HPS 250 Watt + 2 CFL 2500k (50 Watt) WARM.
Light program : 8 ON 16 OFF
One time did a full 48 Hours OFF program ( 1 week ago )
First flush : 3 days ago
Nutes now : NONE
Just water : ON

4 Days ago I switched back to 12/12 Light Program, because I understand that a 8 ON 16 OFF program is stupid and did some damage to my plant = herming out.

Now most of the other forums users tell me that my plant its turning into a Hermaphrodite, because it got stressed from nutes or some light during the night or that 8 ON 16 OFF program.

This are some Close-up pictures ( top buds ) made today :

https://i61.tinypic.com/vnmhw2.jpg

https://i61.tinypic.com/25aherr.jpg

https://i59.tinypic.com/6enl7q.jpg

https://i58.tinypic.com/14a0is.jpg

https://i58.tinypic.com/anyk51.jpg

Most of my top buds have white pistils after 8 weeks in flowering.

If they are hermies, would it have any potency ? Because I took a sample, let it dry and no buzz from smoking it.

They look so low on crystals, but the buds are big and dense, what should I do with them ? Should I cut em down and trash it or can I still smoke it ? Thank you in advance !

That is some crazy foxtailing there :) I can't really tell if its a hermi, I've looked at all the pics and couldn't see any male flowers :/ I think you have stressed the plant with the 8/16 cycle and there is a little tip burn which shows over nute but only a lightly. I think you should just leave her be & even if you make it in to bubble hash or use as extract material it's not wasted, it would be ashame to waste something so beautiful. I think the reason you got no buzz was because wasn't ripe for the picking, have you checked the crystal with a scope? It looks very saliva dominant too!

That is some crazy foxtailing there :) I can't really tell if its a hermi, I've looked at all the pics and couldn't see any male flowers :/ I think you have stressed the plant with the 8/16 cycle and there is a little tip burn which shows over nute but only a lightly. I think you should just leave her be & even if you make it in to bubble hash or use as extract material it's not wasted, it would be ashame to waste something so beautiful. I think the reason you got no buzz was because wasn't ripe for the picking, have you checked the crystal with a scope? It looks very sativa dominant too!

I didn't check the crystals with a scope but I don't see any good sugar on them and its week 8 in flowering. I really don't know what to do with them ... everyone tells me to cut it down and trash it because it will have 0 potency and you can't smoke it ... is this right ?

Maybe it's a very sativa dominant phenotype which will keep flowering for another few weeks if it was me i would keep it going I reckon it will change alot in a couple of weeks, also try some adding some mollases to your water it's really good for resin production & flavour. Keep a 12/12 light cycle too ;)

Don't know what went wrong but it was important. It's hermied, and foxtailed like mad. I'm guessing your temps would have been off. An 8-16 light schedule doesn't seem ideal. I can't remember where I saw it and I don't usually regurgitate internet info but I've heard that plants grown with even one hour less than 12/12 can have half the potency. Seems to be true in this case. Hope your next one turns out better. What are you growing in by the way? Soil? Coco?

Don't know what went wrong but it was important. It's hermied, and foxtailed like mad. I'm guessing your temps would have been off. An 8-16 light schedule doesn't seem ideal. I can't remember where I saw it and I don't usually regurgitate internet info but I've heard that plants grown with even one hour less than 12/12 can have half the potency. Seems to be true in this case. Hope your next one turns out better. What are you growing in by the way? Soil? Coco?

My fist post has all the info bro, Bio Biz Special Soil.

So, +1 for cutting it down and +1 for keep going with it ...

I hope more guys like you would reply to this post and help me decide if I should continue with it or just cut it down.

PS: If I cut it down and smoke it , would it get me a decent buzz ? Or no effect at all ...

If you are not in a hurry for some reason I see no need to chop it, see what it does. Had 2 auto xtreme, both got stressed alot but one was super frosty and the other not even close... I did the 3rd, more stress then the earlyer 2 and came out bette then first, all sparcles. It could also be a seed problem, bad seed, idk...

Sry for repost..... The not so frosty one had a bad smell and taste but it had a goood kick, so I say you can make some good with it.

Back
Top Bottom