White Widow Hydroponic Grown My Second Grow

Well my seeds should be here this week and I'm fixing to start ak 47 and hopefully I have a better grow because if it's not I probably just go back to coloring books
No you won’t you’ve done a great job , I’ve been doing this for over 5 years now and I’ve screwed up many times but we always survive!
Your gaining knowledge as you go just as I am . I already had 2 this grow and you and I are still going!

Here is the Hydro PH range for nutrients. The purple is hydro and the green is soil. Calcium and Magnesium both start to taper off as the PH goes to the lower range of hydro. I ran mine up to 6.0-6.2 until I got it under control.

PH and Nutrient Ranges.JPG

Well my seeds should be here this week and I'm fixing to start ak 47 and hopefully I have a better grow because if it's not I probably just go back to coloring books

LOL don't sweat it so much. You got them this far so you have an understanding about how this stuff works. The plants needs change with where they are in the grow which is why GH varies the ratios of their 3 part nutrients. The calcium thing is just a generality that they need more in flower but in reality all nutrients are plant specific so we have to watch our plants for signs that they may not be getting enough of something or getting too much. You're doing fine.

Keep in mind what I told you before. Those leaves that are showing the spots will not get better. You have to look at new growth or growth not affected before you changed the calcium.

I don't measure in "parts", I use graduated cylinders and measure in mililiters based on the ratios in the chart I supplied earlier in your thread. The actual quanties that you use are adjusted to meet the targeted ppm/EC. The gradutated cylinders are cheap on amazon.

Brown or reddish brown? It's normal for them to turn. I have 2 out of 4 plants in my grow at week 5 that have reddish brown hairs on the buds and they are not near done yet.
I just been told when ur pistals get about 80 percent red or brown ur plant is about done just curious this weekend will be 8 weeks

I just been told when ur pistals get about 80 percent red or brown ur plant is about done just curious this weekend will be 8 weeks
It is about the trichomes, on the buds and sugar leaves...

And by the way you are doing an excellent job your ladies are gorgeus and healthy. I see no problem, so why are you sad?

Exactly what angry bird just said. I go by the thrichomes On the buds. Not the leaves or pistils. I know that the breeders estimate a harvest window but each grow matures at slightly different rates based on nutrients, environment and phenotype. Checking the trichs is the only way to know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom