White Widow Hydroponic Grown My Second Grow

You are probably not going to need a dehumidifier this time of year depending on where you live. You might need a humidifier in the room to get the RH up.

I use a USB microscope that hooks to the computer to take pictures of mine. You said you have a loupe so use that to examine them closely. Look at the mushroom head on the the trichomes that are on the bud not the leaf. You should see some amber somewhere when they are done. I am not saying there should be be a lot but there should be some. They don't all ripen at the same rate so you will have clear, milky and amber. You just want to make sure that there are done after spending this much time growing them. Ultimately it's your call on when to take them.

You are probably not going to need a dehumidifier this time of year depending on where you live. You might need a humidifier in the room to get the RH up.

I use a USB microscope that hooks to the computer to take pictures of mine. You said you have a loupe so use that to examine them closely. Look at the mushroom head on the the trichomes that are on the bud not the leaf. You should see some amber somewhere when they are done. I am not saying there should be be a lot but there should be some. They don't all ripen at the same rate so you will have clear, milky and amber. You just want to make sure that there are done after spending this much time growing them. Ultimately it's your call on when to take them.
I say another week by the looks of 5hem

But I did sneak a bit sample
20181216_084742.jpg
20181216_084734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom