White Widow Indoor

250bravo

420-magazine-mobile1789376371.jpg
great forum starting my first grow would really appreciate some advice on what brand of lights I should buy planning on getting a 600w hps, soil grow but not sure what kind of soil to buy. Going to use the SCROG method growing 4 plants in a 4x3 foot space, should I get a grow tent or just make my own? Lots of questions on what type of nutrients I will need and how to administer them any comments at all would be appreciated, may possibly make a stealth grow in my attic instead of closet. Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hard saying what to buy. Tents I think are great for containing everything and easy take down when done. money well spent unless you have a dedicated room. I never messed with a stealth so no comment. Lots of people use closets too. Would have to line the walls and get some sort of air exchange going on in there and filter.
Lights? Personal choice. Die hard hps, led, cfl people. Depends on who answeres your question. I'm currently using a cmh and cant complain. Take into account heat and the space your in.
Soil? Personal choice but I see a lot of people using fox farms ocean forest like yours truly. Theres a few other brands out that's are very popular.
Nutrients again is person choice. I again use fox farm nutes. Theres the flora line that's popular. so is advanced. you going all organic? If yes then forget fox farms. Didn't make a difference to me.
Best advice is check out peoples grow journals. See what there using and then check there grow out. Mine is in my sig. Goto journal in progress or completed journals. mingle around a lil bit and youl get an idea of what you want then the pros on here can help you fine tune it.
Get yourself a good ph meter. Read on nutrient lock outs and stuff like that.

Hard saying what to buy. Tents I think are great for containing everything and easy take down when done. money well spent unless you have a dedicated room. I never messed with a stealth so no comment. Lots of people use closets too. Would have to line the walls and get some sort of air exchange going on in there and filter.
Lights? Personal choice. Die hard hps, led, cfl people. Depends on who answeres your question. I'm currently using a cmh and cant complain. Take into account heat and the space your in.
Soil? Personal choice but I see a lot of people using fox farms ocean forest like yours truly. Theres a few other brands out that's are very popular.
Nutrients again is person choice. I again use fox farm nutes. Theres the flora line that's popular. so is advanced. you going all organic? If yes then forget fox farms. Didn't make a difference to me.
Best advice is check out peoples grow journals. See what there using and then check there grow out. Mine is in my sig. Goto journal in progress or completed journals. mingle around a lil bit and youl get an idea of what you want then the pros on here can help you fine tune it.
Get yourself a good ph meter. Read on nutrient lock outs and stuff like that.

Thanks for the reply! What's the difference between organic and non organic, sorry if I sound like a total noob it's because I am haha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom