Who's tokin?

I'm about to settle down to pizza and a good movie. I'll probably throw a bowl in there, just for good measure. It's been a long weekend, and I'm looking forward to a nice, quiet evening. I hope it's all good with you guys. Toke on.

It's been a while, so I thought I would bring back this thread one more time. Who's out there?

yeh mann got fuckked last night on my friends bong "chongy brown" got another £10 to send me to sleep bit of bubblegum haze keep tokin' :grinjoint: :roorrip: :peacetwo:

I'm thinking about it, tee hee. the only problem is that I've only got like a gram to last me until a crop is done curing =/ which is like a week.

im gonna toke as soon as I feel confident that my father is asleep... I'm out in his shed and he's "checked on" me twice already. bout fifteen or twenty minutes and I'll be tokin this tiny tiny bowl I scratched up from the bottom of my jar. oh well, I'm bored as hell and a little buzz is better than no buzz! shit, maybe it'll help me go to sleep.

alright. bout ready. only been like twenty minutes, but I'm gonna do this thing. music? check. grass? check... loaded bowl? *loads bowl after locking shed door* okay i did all that and forgot to say *smokes it* but I just got done smoking it. it sure as hell wasn't much, but you know what? I feel a lot, a LOT better than I did. I wish I had more, though. And a cigarette. Man. I'm feeling better, though... anyone up right now tokin? Haha probably not but maybe

Ah,sneakin a toke in pops shed huh?Man that brings back memories,and nightmares,lol.One of the first times i got caught was by dad,and in a shed.Snuck up on me and watched me,he did let me finish my j but i think it was to see where i hid my stash.Any way missed your session last night,but it's 6:50 am and im hammering on a bowl now.;)

Hey people, just toking on a fat spliff whilst watching USA putting on impressive performance in World Cup!! Bring on England in a few hours, Come on the 3 Lions!!

I just mixed some sour diesel and bubble gum in a nice fat bowl. Gotta see how the 2 combo out. Would that make it Sour Gum or Bubble Diesel?

Back
Top Bottom