Why are my leaves curling down?

Frankk

My leaves are curling down and going crispy, can anyone please help me.
IMAG14734.jpg
IMAG14713.jpg

Did you change their environment recently? (Room change? Temp change?)
What are you feeding them and how often?
Is it in soil or coco?

The room temperature shouldn't have changed but I can't be 100% sure as I broke the thermometer the other day. I have 4cheese plants and 1critical plus plant they are 9 days under the light, they was germinated on the windowsill for 10days. They are in 10liter pots in muti propose compost, under a 600watt, 25inches away, in a 8x8ft room. This is my first grow I have been giving the 1/4 tomato feed once a week. So 2 feeds do far. Hopefully this helps, any advice is would be great thanks. Frank

Do you have a way to check the pH of your feed water?
What exactly is multi purpose compose? Is it a brand name of soil and if it's does it have ingredients and/or NPK values?

Do you have a way to check the pH of your feed water?
What exactly is multi purpose compose? Is it a brand name of soil and if it's does it have ingredients and/or NPK values?

The compost had nothing added , the plants where fine until about 2 days ago

You're supposed to add potting soil to the compost, isn't it? I don't know if you can directly grow in compost since it's a lil too hot for seedlings. I grew in compost and began facing issues that looked like nute burn.

You're supposed to add potting soil to the compost, isn't it? I don't know if you can directly grow in compost since it's a lil too hot for seedlings. I grew in compost and began facing issues that looked like nute burn.

I think this is right.

Back
Top Bottom