Why buy Crop King Seeds

I did my first ever purchase with King Seeds about 3 months ago; the payment took longer than I expected to get there/processed from the U.S. and for a while I thought it was a rip-off since it was a $ in an envelope transaction.... I hit them up every few days after about two weeks; once they confirmed payment was received, the delivery only took a few days.

Their customer service has been nothing but excellent; not knowing WTF I was doing more than once - I contacted their chat folks and things just went perfectly; (I'm just doing this for the heck of it and to have something around "home grown" I can keep to myself! - but had some serious issues trying to determine what exactly I was doing!). Sent them pics and they got back to me the same day with solutions; email / chat, etc. - got this newbie moving forward...

I assumed Low Flyers (my choice) didn't need any training - I planted two - onc nice and what I expected - short and stubby, the other grew like crazy (maybe a different seed than what I ordered - but they sent me a few extras anyway!) I did an emergency "topping" and worked to tie the other areas down to get things back to norml (oops, spelling). The time they spent with my issues sold me on them - not sure if that's before or after their management change - but regardless their support with my questions/issues couldn't be outdone.... matched maybe, but the support/time they spent with a first-timer can't be beat.

If I decide to grow again I will stick with who/what I know and KCS support has been above and beyond what I would ever expect.

Just a quick question for y'all. Has anyone ever ordered from Seedsman? If so, what country are you in, and how long did it take?

I have 3x

Im in the USA, took about 6-7 days from ship date....

Crop Kings is still full of shit. I stupidly sent $250 cash and didn't register it on Feb. 9th They said they got it now they said they didn't get it. Burnt.

Got any emails you can post as screenshots etc? That sucks if true and can be proved!
A girl on their chat told me they received it. Then a week later through email they said they didn't receive it. The girl at my P.O. would remember me but I don't want them to try to track it for obvious reasons. I was going to send it Priority Mail then when she said it would be $26 I said forget it. As soon as I left the P.O. I knew I made a mistake. It was a month yesterday. I'm sure it should have gotten there by now. The P.O. says a week.

I believe they are sponsored here, but i found that NukeHeads.com has excellent seeds and you get them in 2-3 days at the most. Here in the usa, quick service and ships anywhere!

Back
Top Bottom