Why do you smoke?

mskush

I have many opinions on why marijuana is indeed something very special for everyone in the world to enjoy. I have had many hours to distinguish why i belive marijuana is helpful thoughout my everyday life. but the question has moved beyond myself....WHY DO YOU SMOKE MARIJUANA?

I smoke it for a few medical reasons. It relieves pain and nausea, helps me sleep, softens my heart, and fills me with joy.

i smoke to help me digest and also for anxiety and some other shit. But i have always smoked since i was too young to know better. And Ill probably smoke till im 6 feet under. Calms the soul and "softens the heart" i am totally going to think about that next time i smoke freaknature is a funny mo fo I love being Joyful....

To squeegee my third eye...

It opens my mind to many things. When I'm high I no longer feel anxious or depressed (both things I have struggled with for some years now) as cannabis helps calm the worries we have that seem to build up, and you see the world with a different set of eyes. You suddenly thing of new ways to solve a problem you didn't think were possible.

As a side effect of it helping with those things, it cures my insomnia and allows me to get a good nights sleep.

It makes every thought I have optimistic and allows me to spread the energy of loving, compassionate thought into everything I do and everyone I interact with.

It opens my creativity. Whether its writing, playing music, or solving problems it quiets my inner critic and instead of thinking "how could that possibly work?" I think "why wouldn't that work?"

Finally, it soothes the soul. Laughter, optimism, love, and being able to see the beauty of the world amidst all the problems in it is medicine for the soul. With a strong spirit one can take on anything that comes their way.

I think the real question is why wouldn't you smoke?

Peace and love,
Paul

I smoke because it makes everything better. I think this is a consensus feeling among smokers. If you enjoy something MJ will make it that much better. Also if you hate a certain activity it will help deal with any situation.

It also helps develop relationship. When two people smoke together it tends to be a bonding experience that helps people open up in a way they normally wouldnt with some one they had known only a short time. Creativity is sparked in all ways including wonderful conversations. It annoys me when people stereotype stoner conversation as stupid and meaningless banter between brain dead drug addicts. These attributes also carry over to life with a significant other. Fights that my girlfriend and I get in to usually end with a few bong rips for the two of us. Sexual pleasure is heightened to a mind staggering level. We always say "High sex is the best sex".

Lastly it just helps deal with problems that arise in day to day life.

Haha i love it, and it opens me up and makes me think differently....plus unlike alotta other drugs i can still do things with no impairments (unless cheesing is bad ^_^)

Above all it is a spiritual sacrament. It is only fate that it is also the only substance that relieves my depression (which had been previously treated by a platoon of medical professionals unsuccessfully) and is also a simple pleasure - before a big meal or after a hard day of work (oh and you can still work whether you have smoked some or not - unlike most medications and drugs). Mostly, I smoke because it is a pleasant state of being being high! :ganjamon:

Root, root, root, for the Kliiiiingons.

STRESS...the state that occurs when the mind must override the body's basic desire to bitch slap the ever lovin' shit out of the dumb ass that desperately needs it.

Aaahhh DaMagoMan...A man after my own heart. Thank God for the green stuff!

I smoke because it relaxes me like nothing else! I always remain functional while mellow, and it helps me sleep better.

Vinny

because i enjoy it. and it helps me chill the fuck out, i have a job in customer service, which gets me really pissy some days.

I smoke mainly because of a hereditary nerve damage I have called HNPP there is no cure; my mom was diagnosed in her early 20's they put her on anti seizure medication and sleeping pills ect ect... they told her that by 40 her nerves would have deterriated to the point that she would no longer walk.. they offered an experimental surgery of every nerve in her body.. guarenteeing she wouldnt walk for at least 7 yrs with no promises after that..(she didnt take it) she is now 46 (still walking thankfully) but they have her on a pharmicy of medication including MORPHINE 3 times a day just to ease the pain.. it scares the hell out of me to think that that could be me in 20 yrs.. so I want to hold off as long as I can on taking these medications (pot now or morphine later? i'll take the pot) so the marijuana calms the jumping nerves, helps me to get to sleep at night, takes away a lot of stress.. stress is physically painfull to me i get migranes with stroke like symptoms, and I want to say that if I didnt smoke marijuana I would be on all kinds of pills just to get through a day however I would not be able to do the things I do.. being an obedience trainer and animal behaviourist i change and save lives every day and I love what I do.. no I cant smoke before work or I tend to easily loose my train of thought when teaching but if I were on pills I can guarentee I would not be able to function the way I do now anyway thats why I smoke.. sry there was no quick way to explain it lol :passitleft:

To squeegee my third eye...

It opens my mind to many things. When I'm high I no longer feel anxious or depressed (both things I have struggled with for some years now) as cannabis helps calm the worries we have that seem to build up, and you see the world with a different set of eyes. You suddenly thing of new ways to solve a problem you didn't think were possible.

As a side effect of it helping with those things, it cures my insomnia and allows me to get a good nights sleep.

It makes every thought I have optimistic and allows me to spread the energy of loving, compassionate thought into everything I do and everyone I interact with.

It opens my creativity. Whether its writing, playing music, or solving problems it quiets my inner critic and instead of thinking "how could that possibly work?" I think "why wouldn't that work?"

Finally, it soothes the soul. Laughter, optimism, love, and being able to see the beauty of the world amidst all the problems in it is medicine for the soul. With a strong spirit one can take on anything that comes their way.

I think the real question is why wouldn't you smoke?

Peace and love,
Paul

Very nice, beautiful insight from that minds eye of yours!!!!:peace:

For me its because of the pleasure i feel when i take a look around me. Or when i put my paintbrush to canvas to feel the excitment of not knowing what my next painting will bring. The togetherness i feel when i smoke with other people, and the uniqueness i feel in everyone...

Back
Top Bottom