Why does my seedling look like it has nitrogen deficiency?

pallocup

Hello! Can anyone help me troubleshoot why my super lemon haze seedling (12 days old in pictures) is yellow(ish) with red/purple stems? Previous grows have not looked like this (I've never grown this strain however). The seed was planted in a 1 gal pot with FFOF soil, and no nutes. Just pH'd water (6.5) about every three days as it dries out. Gets good light from an LED on a 18/6 schedule. The cotyledon leaves are already yellowed and fading fast. Any thoughts? Any help appreciated. Thanks! 1love :love:

(Side note: On about day 3 after sprouting, she had stretched a lot. I re-potted her deeper in her pot to bury the stretch. Not sure if this has something to do with it or no.)

v-12-1.jpg
v-12-2.jpg

jojo---I don't have much else laying around, but could get something more suitable from a store. Any recommendations? I could ask my local pro when I go shopping. Its already been about two weeks...I wonder if transplanting her into a new soil, then transplanting her back into some FFOF in a week or two is too much stress? Wonder if she could power through and recover in the pot she's in now? Thanks for the tip, appreciate the feedback!

I wonder if transplanting her into a new soil, then transplanting her back into some FFOF in a week or two is too much stress? Wonder if she could power through and recover in the pot she's in now?
I'd probably ride her out where she lies rather than try a couple of repots. She doesn't look horrible and will pick up quickly at this stage. I'm a pretty lazy grower tho....
Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom