Why does no one vaporize?

I bought my Da Buddha 7 months ago and I use it every day. I save well over 30% of bud while vaping. It's been one of the best investments I've made because the taste is better, I smoke less, and it's safer.

I like using Vapor Genie. It's a vapor pipe, and, when used correctly, effectively vaporizes your bud. You can also take the top off and use it as a conventional pipe, so it's pretty cool with its dual modes. It takes a little while getting used to using it without accidentally burning the herb and causing it to smoke instead of vape. Either way, you still get high. They used to just be sold in one design, but now you can get them in a variety of colors, different woods, and even glass. They're portable, like a regular pipe. I love mine. (Thank you, Rob! --Yes, cheers to Rob for giving me mine :) I now own several different ones since he's turned me on to this item). You can look at them here at: VaporGenie Vaporizer - Portable | VaporStore

I have made my purchase, I chose the HerbalAire Vaporizer - Series H2.1
It looks decent, good reviews, has pump and was a reasonable price.
HerbalAire H3 Vaporizer - Vaporizer System | VaporStore
10% Coupon Code: 420magazine
Ill let you all know when it arrives and my opinion on it.

:peace:

I am a "true medical user" in that I have extreme stress related anxiety/depression that I was diagnosed and treated with a variety of pills for years before I started to self medicate with cannabis. Now, while not "perfect", I am pill free, but consume LOTS of cannibas. I started as a smoker, and after getting my 215/420 rec, picked up a volcano. Too much hassle for me with a family in the house - but good consistent vapor. Got a SSV - easier to use/set up (and quieter) - vapor is harder to get consistent hits at first - plenty strong after you "learn". Also have a Iolite portable vape...works well to travel and in "non smoking" situations (ie hotels).

But, when it comes down to daily medication...I still smoke. I'm sure it's had some effect on my lungs, but at almost 44, I am the CARDIO KING at my dojo and amongst friends I road/mtn bike with (favorite rides include SERIOUS climbing and long distances - at elevation). YMMV.

:peace:

On a statistical basis, a large majority of cannabis smokers also smoke tobacco. So perhaps there's less incentive for/to those folks?

I've seen people refuse to spend $25 on a decent pipe because they could spend $5 on a real PoS and put the other $20 on herb. I suppose that to them, spending well over $100 on a nice vaporizer would be unthinkable.

Of course, a high-quality smoking device (whatever it may be) will last a LOT longer than the equivalent amount of cannabis. Maybe it's a mental thing?

On a statistical basis, a large majority of cannabis smokers also smoke tobacco. So perhaps there's less incentive for/to those folks?
especially since pot smoke is an expectorant that helps cig smokers cough up the bad tar... while tobacco is a cough suppressant that helps keep the bad stuff in your lungs.
-if you smoke cigs, you should smoke pot too, just for the health benefits.

Lung cancer rates in CA will surly drop when rec pot is legal...i know tons of cig smokers that would gladly giver up their habit, or at least reduce their tobacco intake if they could legally smoke weed instead.

especially since pot smoke is an expectorant that helps cig smokers cough up the bad tar... while tobacco is a cough suppressant that helps keep the bad stuff in your lungs.
-if you smoke cigs, you should smoke pot too, just for the health benefits.

Lung cancer rates in CA will surly drop when rec pot is legal...i know tons of cig smokers that would gladly giver up their habit, or at least reduce their tobacco intake if they could legally smoke weed instead.

Oh yes, I expect the same thing. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if one day, marijuana is used medicinally for quitting smoking - dealing with the agitation, and using joints in the place of cigarettes, to satisfy the hand-to-mouth-inhale psychological addiction. Personally, that has not worked for me - I'm on the Nicoderm CQ patch plan - but I know of many individuals who have been able to quit using marijuana as a substitute, or as an anxiolytic.

ive only used one vape and , eh, there ok, i do agree that the tast isnt all there, i prefer joint over it, takes to long and what a faff, and very expensive. to me vape are a waste, most people that i have come across thought they were the shit when came out and ya got one and used it but in the end it is sat in the cuboard, getting dusty.for me explains it right there. :)

Got my vape in today..

I set it up plugged it in and put a tiny popcorn bud in there bout the size of a pea. It said it was ready and I started sucking, I stopped and said "Im not getting anything" while exhaling a cloud of vapor doh...:yummy:
I almost too stoned to type this so I think it works eh?:thumb:

Very weird that it doesnt "smoke" lol, but I still get the taste.
Ill have to try it with good stuff rather than just some greenish popcorn buds but it did take allot of the "Green" taste out of the bud which is nice.

I use my Volcano vaporizer daily and have been for the last 5 years.

I think it's mostly due to people not being aware of the technology, not having access to them and they are unaware of the health risks, the rest just don't have the extra revenue to get one.

Its because if you dont own a volcano or equivelant quality vaporizer you lose so much of the tasty goodness and thats the bottom line right there.

I have tried a bunch of different vapes towers ,chimneys ,iolite portables etc and none came as close to the punch of a phatty except for the few $500+ vaporizers I used.

But for pain eating it is far more effective I find ,

another negative about vapes IMO is the paraphernalia is so fascinating to youth. small kids see bongs, pipes and vapes and get scared or maybe just curious, while smoking a joint seems more 'normal' to them.

Oh my never more true, I was working on my pickup truck a nearby kid cam over opened the door picked up my $1500 bubbler hit my steering wheel and car door with it with him picking it up asking what it was... I was tripping out. Told him it was my custom tobacco pipe and put it inside my motorhome. Nothing ever came of it after thank god. Yeah I own a Volcano but I don't get the same 'piercing' hit I do with a bong or bubbler and prefer the taste n lung expansion less.

zhummingsig.jpg

$1500? <WHISTLES> Ought to be able to survive a fall from the roof of a 10-story building (after cracking the pavement), lol. Lifetime warranty?

Wow. I contemplate spending that much on a smoking device that doesn't perform extra functions when you stick it into your front pocket and I think I understand how the person that posted above you felt when he found out that a Volcano runs $500+, lol. I take it that it's a pretty special piece?

$1500? <WHISTLES> Ought to be able to survive a fall from the roof of a 10-story building (after cracking the pavement), lol. Lifetime warranty?

Wow. I contemplate spending that much on a smoking device that doesn't perform extra functions when you stick it into your front pocket and I think I understand how the person that posted above you felt when he found out that a Volcano runs $500+, lol. I take it that it's a pretty special piece?

After a year having it, in troubled times and moving, it got a crack by the downstem, had that repaired cost $40, then it's broke again a month or two back from somebody's plate left in my room that fell on it, it's missing the mouthpiece now and has a bit of cracks that need to be gone over, but I have all the pieces it's pretty much just in two with some slivers of glass I found on top the carpet when it happened, using it right now still ,works, works champ status lol. Just gotta make sure I don't cut my lip being stupid. Way to big to ever carry anywhere realistic or shuv in the pocket only if I could... heh

Image34.jpg

zhummingsig.jpg

When I smoke weed in a pipe, I get high and feel like I did back in the 60's.

When I smoke with a vaporizer I get high, but I don't feel like an old stoned Hippie.

I feel like an old geezer who just medicated using a special drug delivery device.

When I smoke weed in a pipe, I get high and feel like I did back in the 60's.

When I smoke with a vaporizer I get high, but I don't feel like an old stoned Hippie.

I feel like an old geezer who just medicated using a special drug delivery device.

Haha you couldn't of said it better! :goodjob::surf:

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom