Why is there a seed?

Krazy Klown

Found a seed, so I guess I have a hermaphrodite. My pant did get stressed and a lack of light dosen't help.

I do have a 600W hps comming for the next grow.

My question is will my clones be hermaphrodites too?
and
Will pollen from this hermaphrodite effect future grows as well?

100_1529.JPG

racefan is right. the female plant, provided it wasn't pollinated by a male, will create it's own seeds as a survival tool to keep the genetics going. i've actually heard that this is where they get feminized seeds. if the plant is female, and it produces a couple seeds, then those seeds are supposed to be female. i'd hang on to it and let it cure with the bud and plant it later on. good luck!

Hazy is correct, I'm pretty sure I was the one who explained that to him as well.... Fem'd seeds come from female plants that produce their own seeds as your have. That seed it produced is going to carry the exact same genetics as the plant you have there and since your plant is female, that seed is 99.99% likely to be female as well... If your plant was a hermie, you would see male pollen sacs develop on some branches and buds on other branches. This plant just produced one seed in it's evolutionary design to produce seeds and pass on its genetics.

Back
Top Bottom