Why my seeds don't sprout?

I tend to put seeds straight in soil and have no problem with them popping..I really dont understand why people mess about with damp towels etc:hmmmm:
I've done both ways and prefer to pop seeds with paper towel. I like to know that my seed has sprouted.. I guess it's just the matter of preference when it comes to germination.

I normally go down about an inch when planting seed!!mistakingl
I have a technique I use... you mentioned using the paper towel method. I do the same except I don't soak my seeds, I get a paper towel and spray it down with water (getting it fairly wet) then place my seeds evenly on the paper towel. then fold the paper towel loosely and place it inside a zip lock bag.. then before I zip the bag I blow the carbon dioxide from my lungs into the bag puffing it up then zip it close (all plants and seeds love carbon dioxide) then i put the bag in a warm dark place, the bottom drawer of my dresser for 4-5 days ... this technique is very effective they should be sprouting out of the paper towel ... then I start the seedlings in foam cups till there tough enough to be planted outside then I cut the foam cup away from the plant and put them in the ground... I have had a lot of success using this method... hope this helps you in the future buddy :p
Epic!!! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom