Wi-Fi Remote Camera?

A bit off-topic here, but I'm wishing I had have set-up a couple cams on my outdoors grow. My best plant was chopped one night . Still In early flower, about 6' high and 6' across, nice big (to me) colas fat n tight. I went out one morning and some ahole had cut off every branch but three . While a cam wouldn't have prevented that buttsnot from stealing from me it might have shown me who to go after. It'll be a different story here next year.

A bit off-topic here, but I'm wishing I had have set-up a couple cams on my outdoors grow. My best plant was chopped one night . Still In early flower, about 6' high and 6' across, nice big (to me) colas fat n tight. I went out one morning and some ahole had cut off every branch but three . While a cam wouldn't have prevented that buttsnot from stealing from me it might have shown me who to go after. It'll be a different story here next year.
I hear ya. I had 3 plants stolen a few years back.
Put up 3 hidden cameras, and one obvious. They never came back.

Put up 3 hidden cameras, and one obvious. They never came back.
One obvious makes sense and it should make them think twice about coming close to a growing area.

My yard is exposed to the public on two sides so the outdoor grow has to be as close to 100% stealth as I can get it. Means the plants have to be smaller and often placed in an area that gets less sunlight than I would like. So far no problem.

Back
Top Bottom