Wierd double/forked main stem

ITS420TYM

started two afghan kush ryder autos off at same time, both doing well, and getting bushy,somehow when i looked next day one had died, maybe from a bad transplant i dont know, when i say died i mean evry set of leaves had shriveled and started to go brown and there was a tiny thing there instead of the bushy kush ryder that was there the day earlier.. i was going to take it out the room,and re pot a new plant but a friend told me to leave it and see if it could heal or maybe re-generate, so as an experiment i did. its growth was stumped by atleast 4-5 weeks, and is now only still in veg state, compared to the other one i planted exact same time which is now in flower.. anyway noticed a while ago it had regenerated but was growing in a almost alien way haha .. with 2 main stems not one.. never heard of this before... she seems to be doing ok now but thought i would share to see if this is rare or common

:420:

2 are better than 1 ?. She may break once she gets bigger. May want to chop off one side or put a fan on her to make her strong enough to hold the weight. Glad she recovered.

Hi mate,
Years ago, i had 6 plants growing, 5 grew ok, but 1 was deformed from seedling and it had 2 main stems also:) I thought it wouldnt do much good, so i just kept watering it and she flowered well, and when she was ready i got about 2/3oz dry from her. The rest all were taken better care of, and had better results, but they were in bigger pots and had more light and nutes.. I still carry a photo of this plant in my wallet to this day:) SO yeah it should be fine.. Take it ez mate.. Hope she grows well for you!! Later , Smokem...

Back
Top Bottom