Will my photoperiod plants will reach harvest on 55 North Latitude?

gokenzo

So question is in the thread name. Strains critical plus from dinafem and durban poison from Dutch passion.
Critical is bigger one.

If answer is Yes, when can i expect the harvest of those strains? Dutch passion says harvest of Durban poison is at End of September while Dinafem about critical says early October.

ZYpGIcV.jpg gzq8sQg.jpg

Thank you for your replies and time!

it sort of depends when mother nature seems fit to start giving you 40° nights, as that is about all the plants can tolerate. All the charts say that the sun has quieted down and all indications are that we are in for some extended cooling, with winters becoming harsher, earlier and longer than we have been used to for the last 30 years. I would guess that you are pushing it a bit, and that you might need to offer some sacrifices to the snow gods.

Mostly September in my region is still being hot as summer months, October a little bit colder but i havent seen snow here in October. Just maybe in middle of November(last time i saw snow in November like 5 years ago)

I’m a little north of you, and yes some plants can reach harvest. Some start flowering earlier than others, and there’s a large variation of flowering times and resistance to bad weather. As said it’s more a matter of what happens with the local weather. Around here rain is the killer and October is not a good month in which to be a flower.

As i work with heating systems i could install a heater in my greenhouse. Would it help if temperature drops too low?
That also should be helpful with high humidity i think

Yes some people do that here and it greatly extends the season. You may need to put some fans in too as greenhouses tend to be mould factories in fall. At least here they are.

There are limitations on what you can get in late season, with greatly reduced sunshine.

If i used electricity powered radiator in high humidity place, wouldn't it call short circuit and even fire? That would be easiest way to increase temperature in greenhouse. Some kind of furnace would take a lot of efforts and funds

Back
Top Bottom