Will plants return to a healthy green after deficiency? When to flower?

welshgrow

Hi people... Just a quick one if you will be so kind as to put my tiny mind to rest

So the set up is as follows super silver haze in week 7 of veg, (I know long veg time but once I get them healthy and about to switch something crops up, not an easy strain)

Water ph 8 but after nutes added I bring it down to 6.7-6.8
water left out for 24 hours before every watering
Soil grown, house and garden special batmix
using house and garden soil a&b nutes*
been using Magne-cal also
400W hps
18/6 lights on/off
Temps during day 26-28 deg cel, night time no lower than 18 deg cel

*I have recently read that I should not use soil a&b with medium that contains lime... The bat mix has lime in it. Though its been flushed now a couple of times.

So the problem was in 2 of the 4 plants I have in the tent and they were yellowing/lime greening of the leaves starting from the outside and working inwards. Seems to have started half way up the plant spreading to the newer growth. Old growth seems ok at this point.

Affected leaves feel almost crispy and dry.

Affected leaves have long skinny elongated tips which are pale in colour, some are twisting

No I seem to have halted any progress with some Epsom salts and Canna trace mix.

My question is how long will it take for them to return to a healthy green? Will they ever turn back to a healthy green?

On one plant I have some brown patches on the leaves, I know they will never get better but I was kind of expecting the yellow/lime green leaves to return to a healthy looking plant. To be honest the plant as a whole looks a bit 'scraggy' now. But on the bright side not getting any worse.

Another thing is they are desperate to go into flowering. I know you should only switch when the plant is fully fit but because of a chain of uninteresting events my veg cycle has lasted 8 weeks. They are fucking big and im gona need to train the shit out of them when they eventually go on the 11/13 light cycle I have planned.

Should I make the switch now or should I wait?

Peace and love as always :peace:

once you get the issue resolved the new growth will show it
the damage will stay damaged
can you post some pics so we can see what you are talking about?

Back
Top Bottom