Will switching to a 11/13 light cycle speed up the flowering process?

28 Grams

I'm on a limited time frame, my plants are in week 6 of flower and I need to end the grow in 3 weeks. Soil, 1 gallon pots, Indica, FoxFarm Nutrients, Bud Candy, and Hawaiian Bud & Bloom. My runoff PH was 6.5 a couple nights ago.

Will switching to 11 light/13 dark speed up the process?

GrowWeedEasy.com Says that it will, but I'm very skeptical...

It will speed up your Harvest by not very much but it will speed it up as you get to the last couple weeks that you are going to be flowering you can actually drop it another hour each week until you reach 9 / 15 on your hours this will increase the speed up of your Harvest even more just makes the plant think that winter is coming and it is getting too far the plant goes into overdrive and tries to finish itself quicker hope this helps

It will speed up your Harvest by not very much but it will speed it up as you get to the last couple weeks that you are going to be flowering you can actually drop it another hour each week until you reach 9 / 15 on your hours this will increase the speed up of your Harvest even more just makes the plant think that winter is coming and it is getting too far the plant goes into overdrive and tries to finish itself quicker hope this helps
No.it wont speed it up it will effect yield if 11 13 was faster we wouldn't do 12 n 12

I run a dispensary I have seen in the change in it even though it is not much and yes it affects the yield but when time is closing in on your deadline you have to do what you have to do but it does speed it up but not by much also reduces potency but then again not by much everything has its pros and it's cons this is the way it works

I run a dispensary I have seen in the change in it even though it is not much and yes it affects the yield but when time is closing in on your deadline you have to do what you have to do but it does speed it up but not by much also reduces potency but then again not by much everything has its pros and it's cons this is the way it works
I stand corrected then dude thanks for sharing that info

Back
Top Bottom