WOLFtick3t's First Journal - Sensi NL Auto - Bathtub Grow

Both Trans Siberian germinated and I potted them in the double stacked 1 gallon pots last night. Looking good!

Found a seed in my meds and threw it in the saucers to germinate today. Probably not auto, not sure what I will do with it if it germinates, lol.

Likely from Bubba, Grape God, Chemo or Cecil x God Bud.

Everything else looking good-ish. Or as good as before.

image3638.jpeg

Very happy with Tatianna, she's taken to her new home and continues to grow well. Jane is a stubborn little thing. Green and healthy looking but hardly any change since she sprouted. Not sure if she's an oddball or I've maybe stunted her somehow. I have been smoking around her :volcano-smiley:

image3639.jpeg

Watered Tatianna and she's doing great. Thank god she pulled through lol. Mary is still hanging on but her new green leaves have turned brown again.

One of the planted Trans Siberian seeds is now a seedling, curious to see how the little guys grow if I don't burn and drowned them. If they are doing well I'll germinate another 2 seeds in 3-ish weeks.

Because I'm too dumb not to muck with things I did a little digging around Jane as I've started to wonder if she's not grown well because of the soil being waterlogged pretty much since she was planted. Transfer to a larger pot hasn't seemed to dry the soil out (last watered when transplanted) or spur her to grow any either.

To try and rectify this without endangering her I used a spoon and a multi-tool and took about a half-inch of the soil out of the planter except for a little island around Jane where her roots seems to be. I then tried to break up the soil and get some air down around the transplant area but far enough back I don't think I disturbed her or her roots much. Then I lowered the LED to about a foot lower than previously, still 24" or so above the soil but it should help a little and probably should have been lower when I moved it to the tub anyhow.

Both Trans Siberian are above ground and looking good. Will check the seeds (found another one) in the saucer tonight and maybe by then I'll have decided what to do with them if they germinate.

Tatianna is growing like a weed.

Got all crazy and took some beauty shots since my little landscaping adventure with Jane earlier. Haven't named the two new seedlings yet but will have to soon. New 3 gallon SmartPot with germinated random bag seed (think it's probably Bubba but only time will tell) for now she can stay with the Northern and Siberian plants until I have a better idea.

Week3End-1151119.jpg

-
Week3End-3151119.jpg

-
Week3End-5151119.jpg

-
Week3End-4151119.jpg

-
Week3End-2151119.jpg

-
Week3End-6151119.jpg

-
Week3End-9151119.jpg

-
Week3End-7151119.jpg

-
Week3End-13151119.jpg

-
Week3End-8151119.jpg

-
Week3End-11151119.jpg

-
Week3End-10151119.jpg

-
Week3End-12151119.jpg

-

I can tell you enjoy the beauty of the young plants. You are officially hooked.:goodjob:

You caught me, haha. I am really enjoying my little indoor garden. Very relaxing and so much to learn.

Watered Tatianna with 2 litres - mixed tiny drop of EJ Grow and Microblast into the water.

Everyone else looking good, no water needed. Otherwise I just keep fiddling with the lights and trying to keep the relative humidity around 30-40%.

Tatianna and Jane are 28 days today and Svetlana and Isabella are a whole 7 days. Watered the Trans Siberian girls today. All else looking good. Probably going to move Jane to a small pot, don't want to end her but she doesn't seem to be using the 3 gallon.

Hey wolf I would avoid transplanting jane again, Just keep doing what your doing. Keep it up bud.
:thumb:

You think? I had pretty much figured she was a lost cause as far as growing but I'll for sure leave her if not. She seems happy enough, just tiny, haha.

I do believe my little girl is growing up! Day 32 from seed.

image4042.jpeg
image4044.jpeg
image4043.jpeg
image4041.jpeg

Wasn't planning on using the clay for top cover but she just looked too pretty not to. Jane is same old, maybe a little yellower on the main leaves but there's some tiny new buds too. The Siberian ladies looking good and putting out their second set of leaves on day 11 from seed. One bag seed doing good as a seedling and the other failed to launch. Oddly seems to have rotted away or something, can't find any sign of it a week or so after planting.

Going to have to do some reading on proper nutes and watering. EJ natural down and PH pen arrived last week and I guess I may be switching to some EJ bloom and catalyst soon. Not too shabby.

Hey wolf looking good. I would switch to bloom nutes when vertical growth has stopped...here's a very uselful link on auto's in case you haven't found it;

:thumb:

Doing all the work for me :high-five: thanks dude! Really can't thank you and Jim enough for all the help. :Namaste:

She's got A long ways left but wow is it cool seeing her start to get bushy and thicken up. I guess one plus to only having the one big plant is she gets the sweet spot on the LED and plenty of unobstructed side light.

Super pretty plants m8! Looks gorgeus ;) subbed to u r grow, looking forward to seeing how everything goes for u :) good luck on the grow, sending good vibes to u and ur ladies :Namaste:

Super pretty plants m8! Looks gorgeus ;) subbed to u r grow, looking forward to seeing how everything goes for u :) good luck on the grow, sending good vibes to u and ur ladies :Namaste:

Thanks dude! Just about to light a bedtime joint and enjoy their beauty :rollit:

Growin' growin' growin' keep that green ah growin'!

image4258.jpeg
image4261.jpeg

Little bit of yellowing on the tips of Tatianna. I added a drop of Meta-K to her water and I'm thinking she's fine for potassium. Did one plain water since and will skip nutes until next weekend at minimum then just go back to Grow with Microblast sometimes.

Siberian twins looking sexy! Wasn't sure about the double stacked 1 gallon pots but they're green and perky and growing fast. With Tatianna as the advanced party taking all the knocks hopefully they're on the right track! Much more aretaion material, no transplant and not burning and drowning them may be key too :tokin:

Edit: photos from about this time last night and all three have grown quite visibly. Jane not looking so hot and random bag seed about a week back of the twins.

image4292.jpeg

And one from this evening for the heck of it. The LED doesn't exactly flatter her :laughtwo:

image4292.jpeg

And one from this evening for the heck of it. The LED doesn't exactly flatter her :laughtwo:

To me she looks like she is healthy - have you taken a page out of Atrains book?

Ok guys I trimmed a few fans covering some bud sites and wanted to share these with you... see the leaves on this plant... when feeding autos with my schedule this is what you want to see... notice how nice an green the leaves are... but look at the tips... they are slightly burnt this does not hurt the plant at all but we want to push the autos as hard as possible with out going over.. we up the base nutes gradually and watch for the SLIGHT TIP BURN then we know we're in the sweet zone. Once you notice the tip burn back the base nutes down .5ml/L and continue the same feed schedule everyday... the tip will stop progressing and your plant will thrive on what we now know Is the max dose of base it can handle... - Atrain

Well that's good to know, haha. She doesn't seem to be suffering any! Very happy with the growth given her rough childhood. Still tweaking the lights but other than swapping the 25 watt CFL for an 85 watt I think I've got it almost perfected on the left side of the space. Maybe cyber Monday will net me an LED for the right!

Back
Top Bottom