Critical Sensi Star Journal

Its day 28, the end of one month of flowering. Im blessed to have her make it to the late flowering stage. From this point on I'm lowering her n uptake and starting her finishing nutes. Im excited to see how she develops from this point on.
W125.jpg
W225.jpg
W59.jpg
W415.jpg
W313.jpg

Its only day 32 of flowering for me but I haves checked my trichs, and they are mostly milky and few are amber. Im scratching my head because its only day 32. Should I start my final flush now or let it continue to flower for 55 days like the info says?

Its only day 32 of flowering for me but I haves checked my trichs, and they are mostly milky and few are amber. Im scratching my head because its only day 32. Should I start my final flush now or let it continue to flower for 55 days like the info says?

Keep going. I'd start the flush in about 10 days which will give you about 2 weeks before harvest. Give them 24-48 hours of complete darkness before you chop them down.

i would only flush for the last seven days...they need the nutes to swell and produce resin, the last two weeks of flower are vital to the final dry weight and quality of product. instead of complete darkness for 24-48 hours before chop,try in the last 10 days dropping temps down to 20 degrees celcius and lifting the light a few inches a day simulating the onset of winter.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom