WOLFtick3t's First Journal - Sensi NL Auto - Bathtub Grow

Thursday noon checkup. All looks well. Jane is apparently some sort of dwarf plant, tiny and dark green compared to the others, but Tatiana and Mary grew visibly overnight. Golnaz looking healthier, suffered the worst from the LED burn.

Soil still wet from day before yesterday. Will water tomorrow with some low-dose nutes.

Much appreciated, Nappy, fingers crossed, haha.

Week 3 Start Photos - 14 days from seed - Watered with 100 ml each just prior to photos. Added a tiny drop of EJ Micro and Meta-K to the mix. Will be sure to get a PH pen and probably some natural down before messing around with fuller doses of nutrients.

Golnaz
WeekThree-4151106.jpg

Tatiana
WeekThree-1151106.jpg

Jane
WeekThree-3151106.jpg

Mary
WeekThree-2151106.jpg

Mary Close Up
WeekThreePunchIn-1151106.jpg

Headed out of town for the weekend. Hoping to come home to some bigger plants! Grow babies grow.

I'm writing a great guide on how to germinate 5/5 seeds and then kill all but 1 in under 21 days :bravo:

Not quite that dire. Jane seems healthy if still small, Tatiana exploded over the weekend and Mary is still green up top despite the lower leaves looking pretty crispy. I am worried about Golnaz as she is pretty yellow and weak looking. Not much green going on anymore.

Soil dry-ish. Will probably water tomorrow. 100 ml was probably too much before going away. Photo update tonight if I get unpacked :volcano-smiley:

Hey wolf hope your good. Careful with the amount of water, they really only need a very little...at this stage I use a spray so its harder to overdo it. Let the soil dry out a bit before resuming, keep the soil around the seed moist not wet. Good luck.

Hey wolf hope your good. Careful with the amount of water, they really only need a very little...at this stage I use a spray so its harder to overdo it. Let the soil dry out a bit before resuming, keep the soil around the seed moist not wet. Good luck.

Great advice, as always. Should have gone with the spray bottle or a tablespoon instead of a half cup. Haven't touched them since last watering and today Mary and Golnaz perked up a bit.

Didn't have a chance to get the real camera out but took a quick phone snap.

image3106.jpeg

Hey wolf yes go easy on the watering & I forgot to say before that you shouldn't add any nutes at all right now, maybe after 3 or 4 wks. Your seedlings are badly nute burnt so no more please lol! the two bigger ones can maybe use a little more water than the others since their bigger with more leaf sets. Also when u do add nutes start with only 1/4 recommended strength & try something like water, water, feed.

But your goal now is to get them through this seedling stage & that means in summary; only a little water to keep the soil moist & no nutes until at least 3 sets of leaves. They'll pull through...at least most of them will lol! there's two that are completely burned out so will be interesting to see how long it takes.
:peacetwo:

Moved the girls to their permanent home this evening. Added a couple of 25 watt 5000K CFL bulbs and the LED is even higher, again. Looks good though and other than low humidity nothing troubling. Hopefully can transplant the healthy ones this weekend.

image3186.jpeg

From left to right there's a 25 watt CFL in a reflector, a 25 watt bare bulb, the 180 watt LED and then an 85 watt CFL in a reflector that isn't on for now. Should be room to add another 85 watt CFL and a 360 watt LED panel when needed. May also switch the 25 watt bulb in the reflector for 105 watt CFL.

image3187.jpeg

Cool wolf, if u haven't already u should put a fan in there for ventilation. It will help the plants as well as strengthen the stems.
:Namaste:

On my list! Gotta make a Walmart run and grab a fan, a humidifier and I think some less nutrient-dense soil for my Trans Siberian seeds. Reading a little more into the Buffaloam and Coast of Maine soils they may be contributing to my issues. The Buffaloam in particular seems too rich for the little guys and Tatiana had a handful less of it than the others so maybe that's why she's powered through so well.

I made some cheap humidity domes for the burned ladies. Hopefully it helps as the humidity is stuck around 25-30%. Also started germing two Trans Siberians (from Auto) exactly three weeks after the originals. A week early but with my current 1 plant growing well I figured I better get a couple more on the go or risk wasting light. Plenty of room for them anyhow.

Tatiana is looking great, growing visibly every time I check in. Jane confuses me, she hasn't suffered obviously ill effects from the LED or other problems but she hasn't grown measurably since week one either.

My little grow:

image3354.jpeg

Tatiana after 21 days from seed:

image3355.jpeg

image3414.jpeg

Well the cup didn't have to stay as she slipped right out and seems to be doing fine in the hour or so since. Jane also made the move to a 3 gallon container and I hope the new home reminds her she's suppose to grow!

Mary and Golnaz still in their cups and the two new Trans Siberian seeds are relaxing in their saucers and damp paper towels. If all goes well I'll hopefully move all 4 to their permanent pots on Monday or Tuesday.

Next watering would be around then too, though I'll have to watch the big pots and adjust accordingly.

image3414.jpeg

Well the cup didn't have to stay as she slipped right out and seems to be doing fine in the hour or so since. Jane also made the move to a 3 gallon container and I hope the new home reminds her she's suppose to grow!

Mary and Golnaz still in their cups and the two new Trans Siberian seeds are relaxing in their saucers and damp paper towels. If all goes well I'll hopefully move all 4 to their permanent pots on Monday or Tuesday.

Next watering would be around then too, though I'll have to watch the big pots and adjust accordingly.

How many days old is she?

Cool wolf, if u haven't already u should put a fan in there for ventilation. It will help the plants as well as strengthen the stems.
:Namaste:

Excuse me but do you mind taking a look at my signatures? I need some expert help!

Well Friday was day 21 I think, so I took that 22 days after seed.

Thats why I'm so worried bout my girl - she is only 14-15 days old but no where near your size. I hope she explodes. Is that what happened to yours?

Yeah I went away on day 14 and came back on day 19 or so and she had grown lots. I'd say most of her growth has been in the last few days. So between day 18-22 or so.

Don't worry yet! I've done everything wrong and there's still 3 green plants lol. Golnaz may be on her last legs.

Back
Top Bottom