Wonder Woman

Thin unhealthy plant. Low producer. If it does not get me higher than a kite I will
call this a waste of time, h2o, nutes, soil, room and lighting.

I have grown just about every strain Nirvana has and this has to be the most disappointing of them all.
Guess after it cures we shall see....

I started 2 seeds...feminized. One hermied in week 2.5 and was looking to be a heavy yealding plant but was culled. The other is still growing but is a sative runt with no yeald to speak of.

I have been happy with their blackjack, Powerplant...which makes baseballbat colas....ak48 and Ice both are 1 hit wonders...

I also had a raspberry that was awesome then another raspberry that hermied. Im getting tired of all the hermies. No light leakes or bloom boosters used either..

Jay

Very nice report. I am currently growing Wonder Woman, but there is a definate lack of info on this strain. I'm not sure why I ordered the seeds, must have been after smoking something, but I now have (2) 2 footers I just flipped to 12/12 that have just started their stretch.Growing in soil, 5 gal. containers under 400 watt hps. I wasn't aware that they take that long to finish out, as I generally go for the shorter flowering time strains ( No Patience at all :) ). They do seem to clone fairly easily, although I did have a spot of trouble until I switched over to just cloning straight into soil rather than my usual hocky puck technique.
Thanks for the info on this strain

i also ordered 5 fem seeds got 3 beautiful plants 1 mom and two ready to go. got 16 out of 23 from mom. and one hell of a yeild from ww. 2010 summer was good. it made me speedy. i had it in sunlight for 4 -8 hours a day when it was sunny. hps the rest of the time.
now trying an ice grow week 1 of flowering.

I now have really tried Every strain nirvana has to offer. WW has been culled from the list of desired strains they offer. Leading the pack is #1 Snow white (She is great in every aspect from growing to taste) #2 Aurora (it will help insomniacs for sure) #3 PPP (A very good strain to motivate you and keep you focused towards the days tasks). Those are my top 3. And everyone elses for that matter.
Good luck everyone and keep fighting to keep God's Medicine going!

hey steve im really stoked to try this wonder woman for the first time.ive heard good things about it including your post.I hope to clone it a few times and share with friends.thanks for a great post on wonder woman:high-five::peace:

My ladies will be ready mid august! First grow, the ww seem to be amazing. First grow so i dont know when frost usually starts, but my girls are extremly sticky at 25 days 12/12. Cant wait to try it. Great review steve...stay green. :morenutes::roorrip:

I grew Wonder Woman indoors and they were Giant Plants. Some of the main colas were bigger than my head.
They were loaded with resin and got you super baked fast. 12 plants produced 140 quality ounces in 13 weeks of flowering.
Wonder Woman does not require a veg stage, I only ran 18 hours for 2 weeks and then 12/12 to the end.
5000 watts of Halide for the first 4 weeks then ran 5000 watts of HPS + 600 watts of LED panels to the end.
CO2 was set for 1500ppm. Hydroponics solution set to 5.5 ph.
The buds were green before drying but turned brown as the outside dried.
One problem, the buds were so big and dense that mold set in on some and was hidden inside the biggest colas.
We found the mold after they dried.
The taste was great at first but the taste soon got old.

Just ordered the Nirvana Girl Power Package Deal. It comes with the wonder woman, venus flytrap and the kit. Going to be growing for the 1st time ever. I'm really excited! Would appreciate help and tips from growers experienced with these strains.

yeah the seeds are cheap for sure. I will mention that my seeds came, they were little, looked somewhat immature, but had no issues germing them, they grew into really strong plants.

You will want to let her go a full 10 weeks, the high stays pretty consistent when you chop from 8-10, but in the last week the buds really get rock hard to the point if you drop one on the table, it sounds like you're dropping a block of wood. They like to foxtail in the last couple weeks of flower. Even at week 10 they still keep producing new flower growth, but I never let them go any longer than that.

I got some Nirvana mystery seeds and 3 are very small I'll mark them as wonder Woman maybe.

I grew Wonder Woman indoors and they were Giant Plants. Some of the main colas were bigger than my head.
They were loaded with resin and got you super baked fast. 12 plants produced 140 quality ounces in 13 weeks of flowering.
Wonder Woman does not require a veg stage, I only ran 18 hours for 2 weeks and then 12/12 to the end.
5000 watts of Halide for the first 4 weeks then ran 5000 watts of HPS + 600 watts of LED panels to the end.
CO2 was set for 1500ppm. Hydroponics solution set to 5.5 ph.
The buds were green before drying but turned brown as the outside dried.
One problem, the buds were so big and dense that mold set in on some and was hidden inside the biggest colas.
We found the mold after they dried.
The taste was great at first but the taste soon got old.
thats a shit load of wasted power to get mold. I had it i thought it was a light burn spot but its on the inside. you would think with a million dollar set up you would preventive spray or have a sulfur burner or UV sanitizer to kill mold.

thats a shit load of wasted power to get mold. I had it i thought it was a light burn spot but its on the inside. you would think with a million dollar set up you would preventive spray or have a sulfur burner or UV sanitizer to kill mold.
There was very limited mold, now I never get any mold. And more like a few thousand not a million dollars.

Back
Top Bottom