Working on a new marijuana species 20+ grower

Should this thread be left open for further analysis, or close it for spreading false information?

• Keep open

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Close it

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
I remember seeing somewhere some seeds that said the leaves look similar to tomato leaves but was cannabis. Not sure if that’s what we are looking at
Why don't you studying plant genetics and find out for your in this life nothing is for free everything has its time and place I'm not looking to become rich neither but I'm not telling you how I created it cause people will start destroying cannabis....

@420magazine123 i have worked with plants my entire life and could care less how you “made” it nor did I once ask how you did. Good luck
Sorry for being straight forward I just don't want people destroying strains when I get a decent summertime... I will grow a small gorilla farm to keep cops away and cop helicopters away... Law enforcement are the reasons why we cannot advance they stick their nose were it doesn't belong...

@420magazine123 i have worked with plants my entire life and could care less how you “made” it nor did I once ask how you did. Good luck

While I agree with your statement I just wanna make a tiny correction. I believe you mean to say you couldn’t care less.. Reading it how you wrote it tells me you care, but you have room to care less. 😂

I get your vibe though.. A whole new species is extremely unlikely and the cagey nature of the responses with the potato quality photos makes me dubious at best.

While I agree with your statement I just wanna make a tiny correction. I believe you mean to say you couldn’t care less.. Reading it how you wrote it tells me you care, but you have room to care less. 😂

I get your vibe though.. A whole new species is extremely unlikely and the cagey nature of the responses with the potato quality photos makes me dubious at best.
Here is a clue can you collect pollen

Here is a clue can you collect pollen
I have no doubt you’ve created a new strain, but a new species is a bold claim. The burden of proof is on the claimant. I will reserve my final judgment for when you’ve provided proof of a new species.

If this is indeed true it will be a historical finding, hence my unwillingness to accept someone’s word without proof.

Looks like the start of a new strain or cultivar based on selective breeding or cross-breeding and not the development of an entirely new specie.

I do now know about any of the others but to me that picture looks like something related to the Freak Show strain.
If I would say which two spieces which are different from ruderalis and indica i would give a start on the new cannabis spieces / how to cultivate and i am waiting patent ... sometimes you take things to the grave instead of destroying the different strains...

Why don't you studying plant genetics and find out for your in this life nothing is for free everything has its time and place I'm not looking to become rich neither but I'm not telling you how I created it cause people will start destroying cannabis....
Plant genetics are this: The three species, or subspecies, (depending on which books you use) Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis), can, and do, cross easily with each other, however, none of them cross with any other species of plant, even those in the Cannabis family (Cannabaceae). So you may have a new strain, maybe, if it breeds true, but you do not have a new species.

Mother ship no flower yet...crossing over again until flower comes up

Screenshot_20221230-182321.png
Umm.. mate… I hope you’re just doing this for laughs and giggles. I know when I paid $1250 for 10 seeds of Babysitter from Copycat Genetix that I went a little crazy, but I’d do that 100 times over before I ever paid $25k for this. You are telling people to study genetics but you believe that investing the time and effort into producing something like •this• whatever it is, rather than actually using selection to adopt desirable traits into an already existing genetic framework tells me that your knowledge is very limited. Not to mention, it would take many generations to achieve what you’re claiming to have achieved, and then talking about guerilla grows? You mean you don’t have an indoor laboratory setting? Why can’t you provide a picture with decent resolution? Cell phone cameras are MUCH better than what you’re displaying here.

And how are you “crossing over again until flower comes up” when crossing REQUIRES FLOWERS to produce seeds?????????
I’m so lost here.
You must be at least 18 to post here.(maybe 21 IDK)

If I would say which two spieces which are different from ruderalis and indica i would give a start on the new cannabis spieces / how to cultivate and i am waiting patent ... sometimes you take things to the grave instead of destroying the different strains...
Too bad you can’t actually patent this because it’s federally illegal? Soooooooo

Plant genetics are this: The three species, or subspecies, (depending on which books you use) Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis), can, and do, cross easily with each other, however, none of them cross with any other species of plant, even those in the Cannabis family (Cannabaceae). So you may have a new strain, maybe, if it breeds true, but you do not have a new species.
All I know is this brother I am headed to Mexico culiacan Sinaloa and that's where it's going to be grown the New breed of plant marijuana plant species because there's so many beautiful fields other than I'm stuck in the USA.... I wish I had a dispensary to test the bud though at the time one flowered the rest three of them I had to cut off the root and kill it... That is how I got the seeds.....

All I know is this brother once I get off probation and parole I am headed to Mexico culiacan Sinaloa and that's where it's going to be grown the New breed of plant marijuana plant species because there's so many beautiful fields other than I'm stuck in the USA.... I wish I had a dispensary to test the bud though at the time one flowered the rest three of them I had to cut off the root and kill it... That is how I got the seeds.....
I can say the buds is a little bit different though for sure... The only reason why I'm taking this information and spreading it to a different country is because one I won't get the money I'm wanting and two I can Mass produce it....

I can say the buds is a little bit different though for sure... The only reason why I'm taking this information and spreading it to a different country is because one I won't get the money I'm wanting and two I can Mass produce it....
I wish you well, but just a caution, you might want to check with the Sinaloa drug cartels to see how they feel about competition, before moving your “operation” to Mexico.

“I’m going to patent it.”
“I’m going to move to Mexico”
“One flowered the others I had to kill at the roots that’s how I got the seeds.”
?????
I wish you well, but just a caution, you might want to check with the Sinaloa drug cartels to see how they feel about competition, before moving your “operation” to Mexico.my mind to keep up with real day one fake ones stay with Twitter fingers

I wish you well, but just a caution, you might want to check with the Sinaloa drug cartels to see how they feel about competition, before moving your “operation” to Mexico.
When you are in a saturated country like the United States where cannabis is legal do you think there is a market for exotic products.... Answer is no everybody copies one another and knowledge is not free.. two the definition of cartel is a business organization that does not drop nor change sales prices on anything that is for sale....I lived in mexico before and can hang with real day ones all day long.... the money is there not in United States when it comes to certain market products due to expansion without regulations... one example Pfizer was exploited in Mexico and let me tell you something Donald Trump caught up with it even though I'm not a Republican....

“I’m going to patent it.”
“I’m going to move to Mexico”
“One flowered the others I had to kill at the roots that’s how I got the seeds.”
?????
A US patent takes about 1 year for a record seal then it is exploited to society ...then you would have to trademark if you want to put a name on it etc ...why go through all that when I already have the seeds to grow it... took me years and years of trial and error but I landed it I hope everybody can do the same with their life I'm just not going to give info for free it cost me time and money for research

everything you say honestly contradicts everything else you say. I graduated with a masters degree in chemical engineering from University of Mass in 1994 and have done LOADS of research into genetic engineering as well, and it seems that you are a victim of the Dunning Krueger phenomena here.. You clearly lack the depth of knowledge required to distinguish between species, subspecies, or variation and due to the fact that you believe merely providing more information on what you’re claiming is a new “species” could reveal how one could “create it” should be more than enough to realize if it is indeed that simple, then nothing ‘groundbreaking’ has been accomplished at all. The fact that you’re still ignoring the fact that you’re talking about patenting something that is illegal at the federal level, and then thinking that by moving to Mexico that the cartels will just allow you to grow anything and not only that, but allow YOU to profit it from it is just astonishing..
I don’t believe that you know at all what you’re talking about. Good luck pal.
0/10 larp, absolutely deplorable effort and awful subject matter. Rather disappointing..

Oh and without a doubt the market for exotic cannabis in the USA is INCREDIBLE and absolutely profitable if it is indeed TOP NOTCH. Among the top of the top of the top shelf flower, there are genetic lines catching in excess of $400 an ounce in the USA. You definitely will not get that type of $ growing in Mexico LOL

Back
Top Bottom