Working on a new marijuana species 20+ grower

Should this thread be left open for further analysis, or close it for spreading false information?

• Keep open

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Close it

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters

420magazine123

420 Member
We all know indica sativa hybrid Marijuana plants I call this new species of marijuana plant cross over because it can cross over in all three plants and cannot be a hybrid it a whole mutated plant it self with a whole other different family tree of plant species... Will post pictures of seeds for serous experienced growers and pictures of plants as they grow... It will be the fourth species of marijuana...

We all know indica sativa hybrid Marijuana plants I call this new species of marijuana plant cross over because it can cross over in all three plants and cannot be a hybrid it a whole mutated plant it self with a whole other different family tree of plant species... Will post pictures of seeds for serous experienced growers and pictures of plants as they grow... It will be the fourth species of marijuana...

ok.
in for the strangeness no matter. lets see where this goes. :welcome:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @420magazine123

Interesting, do you have and images?
How long have you been growing?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Will post pictures of seeds for serous experienced growers and pictures of plants as they grow... It will be the fourth species of marijuana...
I would love to see the photos of this new specie of cannabis that you were able to produce. Especially if the photos show the progression of the plant from seedling and up to maturity.

hook line and sinker,,

nice catch friend,, haha

Depending on the taxonomical outlook you have, the genus cannabis can consist of up to 3 species. Hybrid is not a species. The 3 species are Sativa, Indica, and Ruderalis. Combining all three gives you a hybrid Auto.

This all assumes one even believes Cannabis has multiple species and the 3 aren’t just a subspecies. I’m interested to see what it is you’re actually claiming though.

welcome to the community.

Sounds interesting my friend. :thumb:
Looking forward to your pics.
Hope everything is going well.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Is it April Fools Day ? So what is this "Whole Other Species" you speak of ? Is it from this planet ? I could really dig on some Alien Weed. Just kidding. I'll be checking this out to see where it goes.
Not alien weed I'm currently looking forward to finishing it up I just cant travel to show the world I just got out on probation and parole or I would been gone from this state... I have off spring seeds they look micro I think next growth will fully cross it over to it dominant stage currently exploring with a pure 1970s sativa dominant strain...

Not alien weed I'm currently looking forward to finishing it up I just cant travel to show the world I just got out on probation and parole or I would been gone from this state... I have off spring seeds they look micro I think next growth will fully cross it over to it dominant stage currently exploring with a pure 1970s sativa dominant strain...
What's your growing background if I might ask?

Actually, I have read about a fourth marijuana strain. I don't know what it's called, but it grows underwater. This would be a fifth!
:ganjamon:
I believe you mean “species”. Regardless, do you remember where you read about it? I can’t find anything and just get redirected to watering issues and hydroponics lol.

Oof how long you got left on papers?

Edit: the only thing I could find was from a forum that posted an article about underwater cannabis in Chile discovered by a fisherman. It turned out to just be a made up story from a seed company.

I’m in to hear about this, but am a little confused, perhaps it a definition/nomenclature issue. All three species (or subspecies) of cannabis already “cross over” . You can breed any of the three species to each other, and you can breed a cross to any other cross or species/subspecies. I’m not sure genetically and botanically how you’re going to make a new “species”. At best, a Sativa Indica Ruderalis cross that then breeds true would be a strain (or cultivar). Unless you’re bringing in genetic material from a non-cannabis species, or gene splicing, I don’t know how it would be a new species. To my knowledge cannabis does not cross with any other genus or any other member of the family Cannabaceae, which only contains cannabis and humulus (hops). Look forward to hearing more.

There Is only ONE species of Cannabis and that is Cannabis Sativa (L).
Indica is a variety that developed in response to geographical and climatological variation The same goes for the so-called Ruderalis plants which developed as a response to the shorter day lengths of the higher latitudes and the need to grow fast in order to reproduce.

Back
Top Bottom