420 Magazine Background

would you like to wake and bake with me?

DankoStanko

haha
good morning! pack up them bowls and bongs and start the day off the right way.
a bowl in the morning is like my cup of coffe. you know the days gonna suck if you cant get at least one in.
:51:

PFlynn

haha
good morning! pack up them bowls and bongs and start the day off the right way.
a bowl in the morning is like my cup of coffee. you know the days gonna suck if you cant get at least one in.
:51:

Same here Danko,I saved my last pipe for my morning breakfast.:3:I wake get the coffee going and smoke my breakfast,and start hunting for the news.Good Morning all and hope all who reads has some green breakfast.:439:

DankoStanko

hah today was probably one of my favorite wake and bakes. my brother came into my room when i was sleeping at like 6:50 and jumped up on to my bed and held a sweet, freshly packed bowl in my face with his big dumb smile and didnt even say a word.
we smoked a couple bowls listend to some music then he had to go to school.
it was pretty sweet. :smokin2:

SemperAltus

ya, altho it isnt a straight wake and bake it is a get up grab some food, get rdy for work real quick and vape it right before i head out the door to work...( which is like 5 away driving):rasta:

DankoStanko

we got a new bong last night, so this morning was awesome. :51:

signman2007

Good morning all...Just cashed out a nice bowl of some Northern Lights and am feelin pretty good right now. This stuff I get from my caregiver, well this is what I've tried so far:

Norther Lights
Grand Daddy Purple
Solar
Power
Blue Berry

Ahhh sorry I'm rambling because I'm STONED...anywho goodmorning! :bong:

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
Good Morning wake and bakers, im about to join you guys/gals with a joint of some Ice bud.Time here is 7:49am.

signman2007

We have to keep the wake and bake thread going!

Goodmorning all and happy bowls to ya!!!!:51::bong:

Top Bottom