Would You?

Would U try Marinol THC pills

• Yes

Votes: 84 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 25.0%

• Total voters
I do not take pills or synthetic crap just the natural grown form the earth, real stuff!!

I would like to try it, just to see how well it works for depression and anxiety...just an experiment type thing.

I also want Sativex (which is a natural derived cannabis product) approved by the FDA.
I believe it is an oral spray form, and could prove to be great for many medicinal purposes.

If you abuse and take at least 5 of them you are going to get medicated.

Have done my share. Very convient, great for long plane rides.

It's almost like an op**te... lasts 4 hours.

C. Howard is very familiar with them but they are just too darned expensive and almost impossible to get prescribed unless you are a dying cancer/aids patient.

Dronabinol is a new genaric released for marinol. i would try em if my insurance would pay as script is way too expensive for my pocket.
as cachexia is one of the debiliting medical condition i was given medical marijuana for. Insurance co wouldnt help with that either.
Wink

i just got aproved for a study on marinol. It is for 45 days and I sit in the hospital for 7 hrs a day, and take the pills along with valume (or however you spell it that little blue or pink pill). I read a little deal that states that only 15% of the THC is used when smoking weed and 99% is used by the body threw the marinol pill. You guys will be the first to know how this goes firsthand. I hate the pill thing and this will be my first shot at this. I have turned down many scrips for loytabs and oxys in my time, so this should prove to be interesting. I get paid over $1800.00 for this. ..... funny how a study on pain meds threw the use of THC ( I have had back surgerys and knee surgery's and it sucks to even move some days) is getting me to the home of weed....AMSTERDAM BABY....LOL. Neat little thing after I got accepted....the doc says "you must have a dirty UA to continue the study"......never got told you have to fail a UA to get the job....LOL. Today is thur. Dec. 11 and I start Mon. the 15'th, so I'll throw , or maybe should start a thread I guess, a daily report on the study as I go threw it.......PEACE :hippy:
LETS ALL HAVE A SMOKE ON THE OLD HIPPIE.........:passitleft:

Marinol isnt so bad but you do miss the smoking. It is a more even, gradual climb. It does stimulate the appetite to a degree, but great for pain relief also. It doesnt seem to alleviate all of the pain but calms it enough to relax tense muscles, which can lead to greater pain. One minute your busy and doing things and the next your asking yourself "now what was I going to do?" lol
As for the expense...yes it is expensive 2.5mg/30count -$420 (ironic huh?) 60/$920
MV was presribed this last year in lieu of having plants, per the judge, and had some pain relief but not enough as the actual plant can give. Mother Nature only gives the best medicine :yummy:

No ,I wouldn't. .....I wouldn't settle for anything less than the real McCoy.:smokin:

I would for the simple reason that I would like to know the difference between it and real pot I would consider it a fact finding mission.

Back
Top Bottom