Would You?

Would U try Marinol THC pills

• Yes

Votes: 84 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 25.0%

• Total voters
already have

Same. It's definately not the same as traditional methods of blowing trees. I could barely move my mind was much more clouded.

well i dont think so ! it lacks a sence of comunity, pack in the day you sit in the teepee and smoke and make peace. pot isnt suposed to be a solitary high, you r suposed to met knew bros. and ho's and have a good time. if you make to clinical than that takes the fun away! eternal bowl brothers are forever.

I would for the simple reason that I would like to know the difference between it and real pot I would consider it a fact finding mission.

Marinol is pure synthesized THC is sesame seed oil.

Cannabis contains over 66 cannabinoids. THC may be the principle psychoactive compound, but cannabidiol, and cannabinol are also present in more than trace amounts. These other compounds may not be psychoactive but that doesn't mean they have no effect; cannabinol for one has a well established sedative effect.

Who can fully understand the complex interactions between all the cannabinoid compounds.

Between man and nature, I vote for nature

I tried Marinol and it was the biggest waste of $20 I ever spent. It felt like I ate a very weak canna-cookie or smoked some schwag ;)

Why not? I would take one and roll up a fat spliff :peace: :bong:

i tried marinol before... kinda cool. more of a "body buzz"

i didn't get cottonmouth, i didn't cough (duh), and i didn't have to mask the smell upon entering a non-420 atmosphere. i DID get the munchies though...

i acquired them from a friend who was prescribed marinol for anorexia.. she didn't like them, and i was happy to try them.

i prefer smoking much more.

My Doc has me on 2 grams of the Canadian version. It barely touches the pain, thus the reason for me trying to get the real deal.

i tried marinol before... kinda cool. more of a "body buzz"

i didn't get cottonmouth, i didn't cough (duh), and i didn't have to mask the smell upon entering a non-420 atmosphere. i DID get the munchies though...

i acquired them from a friend who was prescribed marinol for anorexia.. she didn't like them, and i was happy to try them.

i prefer smoking much more.

Would u take a Marinol (THC pills) they are synthetic THC. My friend took one and he sayed he got hella Blasted! :D

Has anybody else try them?

Sounds like something I would take before a concert or whatever:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom