Wrath's Organic LED Big Bud ScrOG Grow

Wrath

Hello and welcome to all!

You have stumbled onto my first LED ScrOG grow. What you will be seeing here is an 100% organic grow using a custom made air conditioned grow cabinet with the latest in LED technology. I cannot mention the name of the LED as 420 mag has banned all post about the company and all their products because of "an unethical business decision".
My first journal from this grow was deleted for this reason so if you do recognize the light please do not mention the name of the light or the manufacturer and hopefully this journal can stay up.

Ok now we can move on to the grow... ill start with the cabinet. I constructed the cab from materials I "borrowed" from work, its basically just a 2x2 steel box that I insulated with foam and then covered with mylar. there is a passive intake and a PC fan mounted on the exhaust with a light trap outside the box at the top. I will be cooling the incoming air by pulling it through a duct mounted in an old fridge freezer but more on this later.

here is some photos of the cab... notice there is 4 rails for mounting things at adjustable heights.

IMG_01358.jpg

This was taken just before I had finished putting all the mylar on. You can also see in the photo there is a dead lock on the door... the box is outside the house so hopefully this keeps the scum bags out.

oh I guess I better tell you about the plants. Currently there is 3 Big Bud grown from seed, they are at 4 weeks atm and doing really well.

IMG_013112.jpg

IMG_013412.jpg

This is them at 3 weeks, the first is just before I transplanted into the the big pots.

IMG_013815.jpg

here are the recent photos... this is 4 weeks old.

IMG_013916.jpg
IMG_014013.jpg

The soil mix I am using for this grow is a little different than normal. I have used a mix of perlite and an organic rich soil but found it a little to heavy. Now I'm using mostly coco and it is much much better, lite and airy, holds moisture really well and is very cheap.
The mix is as follows:

60% coco
30% of my veggie soil ( contains compost, manures, mushroom compost, peat)
10% worm castings with lots of worms still in

So far I have only been watering once a week since I went to the 18 liter pots

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom