RQSeed's Critical - 336 Watts CFL - Soil - Organic

Hey everybody. Gretchen is growing like a weed. All four main stems were topped 2 days ago and she also got water/fert that day as well. She's finally starting to drink. Cut out a good amount of the inner growth as well.

Here she is!
20160316_133723.jpg

Here's what her stem structure is looking like.
20160316_133825.jpg

She's looking nice and bushy. Think she has a bit of nute burn. Some professional opinions would be appreciated.
20160323_183823.jpg

Her stem is thick! Doesn't look it but it's almost as big as a sharpie.
20160323_183831.jpg

Twisty leaves??
20160323_184041.jpg

Nute burn?
20160323_184001.jpg

Bottom leaves yellowing a bit.
20160323_184108.jpg

Finally raised the light for the first time, might put the scrog screen in the cabinet soon. Thanks for stopping by y'all!

It's looks like simple and slight nute burn, not to worry about. Just back off nutes, now you know her current limit.

You've also got some tacoing going on, what's your temps? If it's in check, then back your lights off a tad. I would also attribute the gnarled leaves to heat stress.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Check into some pics on potassium deficiency. Also the leaves are super heat stressed or are tacoing as a result of the deficiency. Check this thread and compare the pics to yours -cannabis-plant-pest-problem-solver-pictorial here's a screen shot of that deficiency
Screenshot_2016-04-02-19-19-37.png

Also looks like magnesium possibly.. With those spots.
You got this...:ciao:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

So she was finally dry enough today to give her a good feeding. I realized I had been measuring wrong the whole time and had been only giving her half the nutes I thought I was. Then I thought I over fed her so I didn't feed for the last 2 watering. Now she looks like complete crap but finally got some nutes. Her training has been going well, got her spread out all over the pot and have a bunch of tops. Just need her to explode with growth now and make me proud.

Here's some shitty pics just for documentation.
20160406_205348.jpg
20160406_205509.jpg

Sure do miss her being pretty and green. Hopefully she will perk up soon.

I really hope she recovers, sorry grillin'... If she doesn't react in few days with new green growth you may need to flush her out and replenish her nutes via that flushing (she may be locked out), you can also do foliar feedings until then, super diluted nutes vaporized/misted onto the foliage.

Sorry it's looking yellow, :green_heart: cheers

Thanks for responding yet again Snid! Locked out is referring to PH right? The meter says her ph is right around 7. The temps are not hot in there at all, the air is moving like crazy. But what do you mean by replenishing her nutes via flushing?? Thanks again for being so attentive to my journal. I am so embarrassed by this plant, my first two grows were effortless with no problems what so ever, and all I was using was mollases and MG. Now I try to do the right thing and grow organic and I get shit on! Luckily I am in no rush, so she has all the time she needs to recover.

By replenishing via your flush, I'm trying to say... When you flush it use say 3 gallons of straight water then on the next gallon make a standard nutrient mix diluted by 1/2, this way you aren't leaving her without food until she dries again. You'd be flushing her to dissolve any salt build ups and deposits that are preventing her from up taking nutrients. My Nadine went through that too, but I didn't use nutes and it took her extra time to recover. Your Ph levels could be spot on but if there's too much crystallized solids in the root zone then it's irrelevant. Either way a diluted nutrient flush will get any plant back on track, it's recommended to flush your plants once a while to achieve just that. Hope someone can elaborate for me, till then I'd start with my suggestion and get her straightened out. Good luck and...

KiG'er :green_heart:cheers

Eyyyy way to get her back on track Grillin! :goodjob: I got a red poison that is always hungry. Im slowly gettin to where she wants to be. I had just today noticed I was under feeding too. Dohh! Keep up the good work bud. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom