Xbox's Indoor Soil Grow - Blue Dream - 2010

@52, Blue Dream is a clone only strain, so she wont hermie on me cause she's very good genetics, but if she hermies in that rare instance, ill have some seeds for the future. Otherwise indoors the temperature is between 65-70, but I don't cool under the lamps so it's probably a little higher. Yeah, I dunno where she will settle, doesn't look like stretching is done yet haha.

@ProblemChild, thanks for the compliments buddy, i hope she yields alot! She would probably yield more if it wasnt so cloudy and cold outside, i try to utilize as much sun as possible for I don't have high-end lights to increase yield. I use 3 x 39w MH bulbs, 6000-9750 lumens in total, 3000k color.

@FiveSixDeuce, thanks for droppin by man! compliments are always appreciated!

Same man, never trust them online sales unless you can get verified source! Yah, ive found some blue dream seeds, but you never know if any of those seeds are truly what you're paying for, or just any other bagseed but labeled as something else to get that inflated price.

Yah, my house is a lil chilly, especially since the cold finally rolled into town. I'm sure that if i had some harder to grow strain, she would probably have hermied by now, but yah never know, my last "learners" grow hermied at the end of flowering (only 2 pollen sacs found) and she was outdoors hitting 90+ degrees.

Its been 1 week again, time for a picture update. Sun came out today, high of 65, so she was outside for the whole day. Bud formation is developing very nicely. My lights are a little close to some of the leaves, so they've changed color to a drier yellowish-green haha, oh well. Buds are starting to frost up, so far so good. Still going Power Flower 25ml, going to add molasses in the next water up until harvest, yay!

Day 29 of Flowering
IMG_11467.jpg
IMG_11565.jpg
IMG_11476.jpg
IMG_11376.jpg
IMG_11514.jpg

Helll yahz.. shes looking frosty already aww man this is gonna turn out to be some good smoke brotha! looks like a nice yield awaits you as well! great job man!

Its been a week again, sorry things are going a bit slower haha. Been eating some firecrackers over lasts week using my last harvests buds, boy those work wonders.

Day 36 Flowering Blue Dream (Half way done!) Lower leaves are starting to go yellow one at a time which is normal. Shes starting to smell great! The buds have a nice sweet sent to it. Weather wise its been cloudy all week-long, so no sun exposure. Also the clone i took a month ago, has rooted wonderfully, but is on rebound, will take some time to get healthy again. Have molasses mixed with 25ml Power Flower as food.

I'll be submitting her into the Plant of the Month Competition! w00t!

IMG_11887.jpg
IMG_11905.jpg
IMG_11934.jpg
IMG_11916.jpg
IMG_11944.jpg

Hey all my followers, its update time again, sorry for being 1 day late.

That clone i took 1 month ago and lost hope on actually pulled through and has a nice strong root system!
The big girl is doing great, the stink is starting to roll in as it is day 44 of flowering. only got 4 more weeks yay!! Ive been having a few gnats that fly around my plant and ive tried catching them but they're tricky lil fools. Other than that shes great

Heres a quick pic of the clone
IMG_11984.jpg

And heres the big girl
IMG_12014.jpg
IMG_12038.jpg
IMG_12004.jpg
IMG_12046.jpg

Im from the central valley, i dont thing the water here is that bad, since this is the agricultural area of california.

Ive also read that reverse osmosis water is bad unless you add the trace materials back into it (CalMag). On my first grow i used to by that type of water, and she started going in the wrong direction, i switched to tap and she got better, but not full. I think the pH spots have stopped. Ive only got 2 and no more and they havent gotten larger. I think my problem was that i havent been water as much lately, so im going to start watering every day (or every other day) and keep her in the sun for the 10 hours to get maximum lighting, then move her in to keep her in veg because its harvest time outside right now.

You are aware that the farms you refer to have massive RO systems that PH and supplement the water.

Without RO and nutrients those farms would not exist. :peacetwo:

That blue dream looks great and the clone too. It's a hearty strain.

I think the very best part of this site is just about all of us who actually pay attention to what is put forward here and try our very best to duplicate the conditions can manage grows that show plants as healthy as the one above . I myself on my first grow in over 20 years and first ever indoors in a pot using chemical nutrients managed to create a plant I would say could easily have been worthy of a page in any cannabis mag just like Xbox's plant above, here is a peak at mine at 22 days into flower.
Flower_Day_26_28_.JPG

Ive been told when the leaves become glossy like this or Like Xbox's that means you have reached the point where you have totally dialed in your grow as best as you can to suit your specific strain I personally believe it only means you have excellent gentics because I have seen a lot of newbies manage to grow plants as nice as you see in high times. Oh just incase anyone is wondering what this strain is I call it Oliver Twist because I actually found this plant, yes found it when out with my brother and his son walking his Caine Corso (Italian Mastif) anyways we came across a little plant and beign the nice guy I am I just left it but I took a cutting off of it and brought it home so glad I did as a matter of fact I have 2 cuttings from this plant well on there way to being moms for me but it goes to show when it comes to cannabis you have to keep your eyes open and be willing to take a chance on any cutting or seed that comes your way because you never know when the next Super Strain could be sitting right in front of you waiting to be born not that this is super but you get the idea.

I love it, great story. :peacetwo::thumb:

I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas and is looking forward to New Years!

Anyways, the pretty lady is on day 49 flowering in the photos. Buds have a nice sweet smell to them and are getting super sticky. Lots of leaves are gone yellow and fallen, but that shouldnt matter since harvest is about a good 20~30 days away.

Enjoy the updated pics friends!

IMG_12217.jpg
IMG_12165.jpg
IMG_12154.jpg
IMG_12124.jpg
IMG_12234.jpg

Back
Top Bottom