Xbox's Indoor Soil Grow - Blue Dream - 2010

Well its been a while so might as well post a couple update pictures, nothin much going on lately, pistils are finally starting to show up.

IMG_09838.jpg
IMG_09876.jpg
IMG_09824.jpg
IMG_09867.jpg

Thanks 52! Its been 1 week since i flipped, and she's streached only 3 inches so far, but im anticpating much much more in the following weeks to come! The clone so far hasnt rooted yet (its also been 1 week for that too) and im going to give it 1 more week, if i doesnt im going to stick it in soil and if it dies, i will be sad, but i wouldnt have lost much. I may also take one more cutting to attempt again, cause i want to keep this strain :) My method doesnt use rooting hormones, so thats why roots are going to take a two weeks or so.

hehe funny, i think i may put some ornaments on her and post some pics up for the 420 community to check out during christmas time! She'll make a nice lil christmas tree

yo greenthumm, thanks for the compliments. yah im using botanicare nutes and they are great, relatively cheap and provides results. I dunno how much she'll yield, this is my second grow so i dont know how much size and lights relates to yield quantity. If not quantity, i hope for quality.

Good job man, she's looking healthy, can't wait to come over and check her out again.
Just to let you guys know I'm a buddy of his in real life and if you guys have not tried botanicare, I highly recommend you do.
I've been using it for over a year now and turned Xbox on to it, it's a great nutrient.
Here's what my current grow looks like, I don't have time to post journals, but every now and then I snap pictures..
IMG_03358.JPG

This is after a few days under 2 weeks veg.

I dunno how many cycles you can get out of 1 quart, it mainly depends on how often you water your girls. The Power Plant costed me $15 and the Power Flower was $19. (each in 1 quart sizes) I think they would last 3, possibly even 4 cycles depending on your methods.

lol greenthumm. taking and uploading pictures.. just... takes a long time haha. im lazy :;):

anyways, i took pics for you guys to check out. Shes at day 11 of flowering.

IMG_09935.jpg
IMG_09945.jpg

(^^ this is the start of the top cola ^^)
IMG_10028.jpg
IMG_09965.jpg
IMG_10004.jpg
IMG_09888.jpg

Well its been a week since the last update, so here it is!
Shes going strong on 25ml of Power Flower. I think im starting to spot calcium deficiencies, but im not totally sure yet, if it is, ill start the molasses treatment early since that has a nice amount of cal-mag to it!

Since the start of flowering, she has stretched 1 foot as of today, totally 3 feet tall at the moment. Bud development is strong, lots of bud spots and pistils are getting longer and more abundant! I have also added a third MH light, totalling 117 watts total, 2 lights are for the side bud spots, and one is for the top cola.

Weather is starting to look like winter here, i still get some sun, but temperatures on in the 50's max, so ive resorted to the window sunbathing treatment. Then I take her outside in 50 degrees for a couple of hours, then she's back to hit the lights till sleepy time.

Time for pics:

IMG_10715.jpg
IMG_10725.jpg
IMG_10765.jpg
IMG_10815.jpg
IMG_10868.jpg

damn buddy shes so gorgeous!! you really took you time with her and its will pay off bluedream is supposed to be a very high yielder when LST!!! +reps

Well its been a week since the last update, so here it is!
Shes going strong on 25ml of Power Flower. I think im starting to spot calcium deficiencies, but im not totally sure yet, if it is, ill start the molasses treatment early since that has a nice amount of cal-mag to it!

Since the start of flowering, she has stretched 1 foot as of today, totally 3 feet tall at the moment. Bud development is strong, lots of bud spots and pistils are getting longer and more abundant! I have also added a third MH light, totalling 117 watts total, 2 lights are for the side bud spots, and one is for the top cola.

Weather is starting to look like winter here, i still get some sun, but temperatures on in the 50's max, so ive resorted to the window sunbathing treatment. Then I take her outside in 50 degrees for a couple of hours, then she's back to hit the lights till sleepy time.

Time for pics:

IMG_10715.jpg
IMG_10725.jpg
IMG_10765.jpg
IMG_10815.jpg
IMG_10868.jpg

That is a gorgeous healthy plant. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom