Xbox's Indoor Soil Grow - Blue Dream - 2010

No problem funnystyle happy to help anyday. Im not a pro yet, but im learning the ropes every day!

Also stopped by Osh and picked up some Aphid/Whiteflies/Thrips yellow sticky traps so that when i take the girls outdoors those damn annoying whiteflies will stop attaching to her!!

Anyways Blue Dream as vegged away for 29 days so far, and im pretty impressed at myself for doing this well when compared to my first grow. Shes starting to get very bushy and i have seen the roots start peeking out of the holes at the bottom of the pot. Growth is pretty slow under the CLF but that keeps her from flowering. I leave her outdoors (finally the weather is sunny and in the 70's !!) and I literally see the growth spirt faster than the CFL's (gotta add 2 more pretty soon, and get some reflectors going). Also im taking a very cheap path to growing and its working out pretty well. Shes hit 10 inches tall (not as big as people with proper light setup and what not) but im proud of myself, i don't mind vegging for a while as im not in a hurry to harvest lol.

Nuff talkin, pix time :grinjoint:

IMG_08046.jpg
IMG_08026.jpg
IMG_08007.jpg

Yo XBox
your dream looks great so far so good. the outdoor light for veg will mos def pop it up more then those cfl's..and yes you def dont want those white flies around your babies especially when they start to flower they will lay eggs inside your flowers.also when it gets bigger blue dream tends to eat more nutrient then normal plants. me and my buddy had a mother and could barley even get the things to clone without them turning yellow from nutrient def. so if you notice any yellowing just give it a little extra nutes also she loves any kind of organic compost you can give it such as tea, or guanos..
When they are ready for flowering are you keeping them outside?
all in all great grow so far. also blue dream yields high when toped or low stress trained.. looking forward to seeing your grow!:goodluck:

Thanks for droppin by ProblemChild and thanks for giving me some tips ask you've grown this strain before. Im not sure if im going to LST this time around, but probably on one of the clones i get from her, ill experiment (imma get a couple successful grows down before i start tweaking up things, this is only my second grow). I really like this strain and plan on keeping it going. For flowering im going to keep her indoors because its nearing winter and the sun doesn't come out for those times (very cloudy), but ive got 2 x 39w MH bulbs at 3000k for that. Also ive noticed she likes the nutes big time too, because i make a gallon and water her about 1 liter every day with nutes and so far no nute burns!

looks great for only your second grow.. yeah i agree LST can be a pain in your ass if youve never done it before i mean a royal pain..but do your expermenting everybody has there nitch.. my buddy says if you like a honda then you gonna drive a honda same thing goes for growning do what you like and what benefits you best..as well blue dream is one of my absolute favorites hands down does the job for my illnesses like no other!!.i have been growing with a buddy for about two years and just recently started my own project in my own house that im extremly excited about, there about four weeks of flowering check em out if you like link is posted in my signature.. yuppp know the weather thing here in cali every winter gets dark an cool.. cant wait to see her in full force shhhhessh shes gonna be a beauty!

LMAO nahh not this time of year it ususally are rain season but dayum we barley had a summer.. and yup nothin better on a rainyday then to be lazy and medicate ;)

Pssh its all good man, chillin in the back seat is the best! smokin da herb from the back and check out whats going on brah :ganjamon:!!! :slide:

I checked out your journal, and damn, in 40 days yours are nice, bushy, tall, and branching like crazy. Mine is a little sparse on leaves and branches and going straight up! I tied down some of the branches to help her stretch out sideways a little more. Also, definitely see the same characterises between mine and yours!! :grinjoint:

Ill post pictures in a couple days, just so the contrast can be seen from the last set of pictures! wOOt!

Looking good man, sure I've already told yah tons of times over MSN. Haha.
Hopefully yah get some nice bud off the lil bugger for some smokage and get a real harvest off the BD.

Hey everybody, its been a couple of days since the last pictures ive posted and decided to show a lil update. Shes at day 34 of vegging and has hit about 13 inches tall. I've tied down some of her branches to make her grow sideways more. Shes lost her lush green for a lighter shade, which means, MORE NUTES haha, 10ml/gal is not enough i guess, going to go 15ml now (1/2 strength). Also, the sun has been masked by the clouds and rain for the next couple days, so growth wont be as fast.As for the flowering gal, she's in the closet for 2 days of complete darkness, come monday, she's going to get cut and dried. She gave off 3 seeds (not hermie or pollinated), so shes giving me another chance to grow her big!

IMG_08658.jpg

(pic quality is not that great, don't have adequate lighting to get crisp picture, but this will do)

Well today is the start of the 5th week, day 36 since i got her as a little clone. Shes been getting quite bushy lately, tied out her branches to help her spread wide! Also, finally the clouds and rain has left, which means the great ol' sun is back, high of 70 today and very windy. She should be enjoying it quite well today!

IMG_08665.jpg
IMG_08678.jpg
IMG_08689.jpg
IMG_08726.jpg

dayum its been a while since ive seen you miss blue dream! she sure is looking mighty sexy all tied down! phaha great job man cant wait to see her flower!

Yo! Hows it going everybody, looks like today shall be a day for some pic updates. So far so good, she's grown bigger and its day 41 of vegging. Shes hit 15 inches tall and her branches are spreading nicely.

I've come across some minute problems and would like you guys to help identify them if you cam. A friend of mine said they were small nute burns, but id like to know what you guys think.

Here are the pics of the problem spots:
IMG_08795.jpg
IMG_08805.jpg
IMG_08817.jpg

Some of her leaves are starting to look like this, kinda have wrinkled look to it, and im not sure why it's happening!
IMG_08786.jpg

Here is a shot of my redesigned indoors room for when its too cloudy/rainy outside
IMG_08776.jpg

Last but not least, here is a general shot of her!
IMG_08835.jpg
IMG_08846.jpg

Back
Top Bottom