Ye Olde Organic Perpetual Garden by Cona

New Years Eve 2012/13 Chernoble day 50 or 60 something

I have 3 Chernoble finishing soon....HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!:high-five:

:peace:

2013_0441.JPG

Herro grasshopper.. Long time no talk. Got ur pm but ur inbox was full over there. Took me a bit to read through the whole thread. Mindnumbing stuff happening in here. Fast learner man lol. The plants look stunning.
his were ur holidays?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Aww cmon. Im still here...just busy. Ive got 10 new baby pot of gold being sexed and flowering Blue Dream, Pandoras box and bubblishous. Im getting hitched next friday and have been busy. I will update soon just hang on please and dont dump the thread. Its a ongoing garden journal not a single crop.

Jay

Cons buddy!! Been a while (this is sensisensei, your old mentor ;)) what's been up man.

Oh yea...its been a while huh. Ive been sick this year with a chronic problem that the doctors cant fix yet....month# 9 sick! Im ok...I ran into an old girlfriend from the ninth grade and we just got married beleive it or not. Brought me right back to the ninth grade.

Ive been a busy guy in my flowering room this year bigtime. My production was down due to the illness but has really ramped up since I have a new women in my life. She is awesome girl and loves her ganja like me. I let go of most strains that I had and have moved on to much BIGGER BIGGER plants. I bought a 10 pack of Flying Dutchmans Pot Of Gold beans and have them all sexed and cloned and vegged and are now half through flowering some of them. 4 females. I have 1 plant that I shit you not has 32 inch long colas. Thats not including side shrubery....just the colas with little internode spaceing if any...we will see when its done. One hermied and was culled allready and the other is lanky like the strawberry cough that I got from you in the begining of my days. I got this strain to be my main plant for bulk to keep up with demand as I retired the powerplant that wat the bread & budder of the last year or 2. The Pot of gold is supposed to make huge yealds of good smoke...we will see! This project is time consumeing but a good learn for me. At the same time I started 2 Pandoras box TGA and 5 bubblegum Nervana seeds. Got 1 female pandora and flowered it to make really killer bud. The yeald was not that big but the first plant of a new strain is always smaller then the next as I get to know their needs. The clone from her has 6 colas of equal size and is makeing nice equal size flowers on all. Gonna make 3.5 - 4 on her this time...5 gallons soil 6 week vegged. OK....heres the big surprize for me....the bubblegum is a freak of nature...huge and vigorus. Here is some pics of some of the new ones.
I still have my killer cut of bluedream....will never loose this again!...ever!

I have been mixing coco coir with happyfrog and this has helped it dry quicker and drain well without displaceing the soil like chunky pearlite does. SWtill perlight but not nearly as much. Also have decided on my AACT compost tea recipe. The plants just LOVE it. you should see the actual life formes on my big airstones after a brew. It looks like its covered with corals or leaches or tunacats...I dunno...they are gross but are deffinatly alive.

Stay tunned for budd shots as they finish. Good to hear from ya man....and thanks again for getting me wet man.....never looking back:bravo: Im moveing now that were married....you know what that meens right....gonna step up with another 1000 watt or mabey 2 :thumb: and will add C02 to my new room..where ever it is. Im still looking.

Jay & Tammie

Cona

BUBBLEGUM
IMG_122416.JPG

Bluedream left & Bubblegum right
IMG_122318.JPG

Pandoras Box Isnt she sexy!
IMG_120114.JPG

3-31-picture update

Well finally I have all my different strains back in production and the first 10 or so zipps just flew outta my jar...thank god! After the horrible strain that I tried out. See a freind at the grow shop wouldnt take a clone from me of my killer smoke...said he was good and had tried them all and has been growing Pot Of Gold for a few years and it yealds killer and is good smoke. I could not git him to slide me a clone to tryout. I was kinds bored with some of my cash killer strains and wanted better taste and smell and bag appeal. After all I just got married july and need cash bad so well......grow grow grow...I order the Pot Of Golf from Flying Dutchman seeds....70 or 80 bucks. Start/sex/clone and number the females and proceed to grow out this pot of gold wonder strain and the suspense is killing me. Grew long thick buds like 30 inches....of loose very very run of the mill budget weed. I also grew out the clones.....so all the time for weed doesnt move unless its under 100 an ounce. What a waste. I talked to the grow shop guy....nice guy by the way....they are all great down there..also eager to take yur $ but helpfull. I told about the Pot of Shit I grew and he laughed and said his cut of pot of gold was 15 years old and the seeds I got were prolly not even the same.

Lessons learned:

Pot Of Golds current seed stock sucks
Nirvana seeds have always been consistantly killer weed and most feminized plants are fairly uniform and just killer.....I have prolly 15 of their strains in my seed freezer.
TGA Subcool does nothing but the very best quality and I love their stuff.

Advice for newbys today......learn why PH of the soil or water in hydroponic is important to uptake of minerals and food......Number 1 advice....dont overwater. Let them dry the hell out then flood them...repeate.

Ok....pic time. Took them lastnight. Its Lovely Blue Dream Pandoras Box Powerplant and Ice

FloweringBUDS_057_Large_.JPG

FloweringBUDS_092_Large_.JPG

FloweringBUDS_088_Large_.JPG

FloweringBUDS_058_Large_.JPG

OK...Its Organic and done with teas and ammended soil and of course my loveing hands....:love::love:

Im feeling better and will try to post more often. Please moderators dont cull my thread abandoned.

Peace

Jay & Tammie

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:Namaste:

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:Namaste:

This is a ongoing grow and I need to get some current pics and will update asap!!
Thanks

Jay

Back
Top Bottom